[WIP|CON|SA] Tatra 603

Huckleberry Pie

Upon seeing that vehicle in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, I wanted to have Mr. Poe's sled ingame, so I decided to convert an exploitable Tatra model to SA:

canjdaacm.jpg

canjgaacm.jpg

nanfmaacn.jpg

nanfoaacn.jpg

Here's a pic from the movie:

tatrat60320006245tt.jpg

Ingame test:

TODO:

• Chrome and better reflections
  • Interior textures
  • Custom collision
  • Size adjustments (as the car seemed a little too big ingame)

It's still pretty much WIP, being that this is my first vehicle mod, but it's coming along quite nicely. Oh, and the wheels were from a Transfender mod, since I'm testing some tuning options for it.

Props to:

• Drracer for the original model
  • DOHC_VTEC for the patience and advice in making this mod possible
  • Slayermaggot for the friendship and for being such a nice dude
  • Emma Squalor, Tiago, Vanja, TK and KlausBaudelaire833 of 667 Dark Avenue for the support

:D

Huck, you are one sick puppy, I am of course talking about the soundtrack on your video. The car is uber cool, I assume you used Z-Modeler? I work in the Blender 3D more than anything else. I have a plugin to load GTA stuff but I don't know how it works or maybe I should say I can't work it very well.

Ok I looked at yours you can go look at mine. I just uploaded a new mission menu CLEO script on this forum and mirrored here. Sorry I haven't been around since I am enjoying my Summer.

• Like 1

Huck, you are one sick puppy, I am of course talking about the soundtrack on your video. The car is uber cool, I assume you used Z-Modeler? I work in the Blender 3D more than anything else. I have a plugin to load GTA stuff but I don't know how it works or maybe I should say I can't work it very well.

Ok I looked at yours you can go look at mine. I just uploaded a new mission menu CLEO script on this forum and mirrored here. Sorry I haven't been around since I am enjoying my Summer.

Thanks, dude. I converted that from some dude's freely-available VRML model, and then did some work on it. As for the soundtrack, yeah, I used it for ironic effect, as it was in the film.