Modding VC to make the pedestrians and Tommy talk more

Damned

Hi guys!

I recently purchased GTA Vice City for PC and I'm really enjoying it! My only issue is, for whatever stupid reason, the people who ported the game apparently heavily decreased the amount that pedestrians and Tommy say dialogue for random events that occur (Like when they scream when on fire, just talk amongst themselves, respond to you almost running them over, etc.) The same thing is true for Tommy, he hardly ever says his epic one liners when running from cops, killing people, picking up money from dead peds, etc. It really changes the way the game feels for me and I hate it. I'm certain there is a way to change the frequency of how often the people in the game talk. Really I'd like it to be the same frequency of the PS2 version of the game. If someone could give me some step by step instructions on how to go about this, I'd really be appreciative! I don't know if it matters, but I have the original 2003 big box release that does not censor the hatian / Cuban text.

Also, just a side note, is there any mods that can increase my music tracks volume in SA? That game does not have an option to do so like VC does, and a lot of the tracks are just WAAAAAAAAAAYYY too low for my liking.

• 1 month later...