Darkel

STRIKER

All they do is put Darkel as your Main Character, or as a Ped, although its near impossible to get Darkels Missions, because we don't know them, If we could find the audio though, I'm sure it would be possible to make them.

We need someone who can mod !

Anyone ?

I would hate to tell you but puting Darkel as a the main character is easy, just get a skin.

All they do is put Darkel as your Main Character, or as a Ped, although its near impossible to get Darkels Missions, because we don't know them, If we could find the audio though, I'm sure it would be possible to make them.

Anyone ?

I would hate to tell you but puting Darkel as a the main character is easy, just get a skin.

I mean the missions !

Anyone ?

I mean the missions !

Do you want me to keep saying this, the missions are gone, you cant play them ever. So get over it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

darkel would have changed the entire history of R*. law suits would have followed after 9/11 and those liberal douce bags would of had a main topic starter for the fall of grand theft auto. to think about it GTA_IV would probably never existed because i doubt that rockstar would be in a stable condition after the "hot coffee" issue mixed with the "promotion of terrorism from darkel" issue mixed.

i bet that you could mod in the entire re-writing the code to add the missions and vehicles not to mention the cut scenes.

Sorry bout' the double post but I have good news. I know how to get Darkel's NPC model in the game and its so simple here is the instructions:

1.Right Click the game folder and click properties

2.Locate the default.ide and pedgrp.dat in the data directory

3.Replace all instances of "scum_man" with "darkel".

Now his NPC model is in the game on your PC version.