Last Minutes with ODEN

Nate10

A short film. It has been around for a decent amount of time now so I am not sure if it will still be new to everyone here. For the people that have not seen it, I am not too sure if I want to lay any background for you. Though, the page the link sends you to gives some info, but just watch the video. It's a little over 6 minutes long.

Last Minutes with ODEN.

Edited by Nate10
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sweet recommendation dude.

If you're viewing this topic and wondering whether or not to watch. Do it. Like nate, I reckon it's best to leave out the backstory, it becomes pretty clear pretty soon.

Hey thanks man, I appreciate that. And yeah, I intended to leave out the premise so the video could be a little more intense, but also so we could have a little more discussion in here(nobody has replied yet though, so... :P)

Man, animals really are something. Always wanted to have one, though my mom won't let me.

Really nice video man, +1.

That's a bummer man, if you ever get the chance to have one and you still want to, go for it.

Jesus that made me cry, I don't think I've ever cried while watching something. Guess I just can't imagine how horrible it is to lose your dog. I love my dogs to bits

The first time I watched it, I couldn't stop crying and hugged my dogs, so I'm right there with you. It brought back great memories of a rad dog I had to put down when I was real young(shit's unbearable) and I hate thinking about my current two dogs passing away.