Some Info About GTA V !

Rocker

gtav.gif

Already some time talking about the release of the new GTA installment, but apparently there was word that will come to the end of 2010. year, but Rockstar has decided it will not be this year.

Frankly, I think it might be better not to go out once this year though it would be a little too fast, considering that many people still have not acquired recently come out GTA IV, because of its hardware complexity and cost PS3 console, not to say everything crossed mission. And GTA IV would not have developed anywhere near the popularity such as GTA San Andreas, which was long out there without a new sequel to the popular GTA series, because the people are fed up quickly and move on GTA V.

Plot GTA V will be held in Tokyo, the metropolis with 35 million inhabitants. Speculated that it will not be called GTA V, but probably GTA: Tokyo, and it was just a sequel to GTA IV (like Rockstar San Andreas and Vice City GTA III considers extensions). Visits is, Vice City was released just a year after GTA III.

That is all we know for now! :))) by

Ok then so explain this to me, why would Rockstar happily send details regarding their new GTA game to a small gaming community which primarily is focused on Counter-Strike rather than announce it publicly to the large GTA based websites?

Also if what you are saying was true, then that would surely be considered VERY big news in gaming terms, yet you don't even have this in your website news section.

Oh I get it! You have a friend who works at Rockstar don't you?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yo Rocker, next time when making posts like that, please provide us with a source. That way, we know where you are getting your information from, and so that we know you are not a liar. Regardless of whever you have provided a source or not, your statement is false. GTA V is set in modern day Los Santos, and is going to be released in either 2012 or 2013.