Interviews

Haha sorry : p

But yeah, everyone votes for who they want to be interviewed( you can't vote for yourself), then you see the one person who was voted more. That person is then asked questions by the community during like a week or something, then you just redo this whole process. By the way, a person can't be chosen twice, after you do an interview it's over.

Edited by Ivan

Formspring could be used for this also?

No, the point is to get more people active on these forums. But yes I'd imagine the actual 'interview' would be formspring style. i.e. we'd have a topic where users would ask questions and the interviewee could respond to each one individually.

Alternatively we collect questions over a few days and they're asked all at once, this doesn't really encourage posting though.

Do you mean interview people from the people related to the GTA series(Rockstar, voice actors, etc) or members of the forum?

You could use the TGTAP Chat for live interviews.

Decide on a base set of questions beforehand(5-8 or so depending on the time limit), Setup the interview in chat, Let the interviewee answer one question.. users and interviewee discuss on that for x minutes then next question and so on. Sorto like a debate.

I am all in favor of figuring out ways to keep the community alive and active, and this could turn out into a cool thing, but I'm just not sure how high the demand for this idea really is. If it proves to be a wanted thing here, then I'm all off it.

I'd much rather see interviews with people involved in the production of Grand Theft Auto games. Even people who did minor voice work or motion capture would be interesting.

I'm not too sure how hard it'd be to go about doing that, but I'm certain it'd be a lot harder than getting members here to participate and get interviewed.

I'd much rather see interviews with people involved in the production of Grand Theft Auto games. Even people who did minor voice work or motion capture would be interesting.

Yeah but this is a forum game, not an actual interview.

I'm PRETTY sure it'll be an actual interview dude. By pretty, I mean 100%.

Interesting.. I suppose the only thing you'd have to worry about is appropriate questions being asked. I suppose there would be some sort of filtering process?... and that brings me to a couple more questions.. Would everyone post their questions in a specific "interview" topic?

Good point. I'm not sure if we'd make it to where there are specific rules as to which questions would obviously be restricted and/or if there would be set perimeters per interview based on what the person(who's being interviewed) tells us what can't be asked.