Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Saved Games

:) Hey all you GTA fans :P

Has anyone here completed GTA San Andreas? :coolthumbup:

If they have, could they Please! Go to My Documents then Zip-Up the "GTA San Andreas User Files" Folder and email it to me or upload it to here

(email:- [email protected])

In My case, it would be:-

C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

Thanks In advance!!

Chris :evil::w00t:

:) Hey all you GTA fans  :P

Has anyone here completed GTA San Andreas?  :coolthumbup:

If they have, could they Please! Go to My Documents then Zip-Up the "GTA San Andreas User Files" Folder and email it to me or upload it to here

(email:- [email protected])

In My case, it would be:-

C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

Thanks In advance!!

Chris  :evil:  :w00t:

Gamecopyworld has a saved game file that has all cities unlocked...

it was saved after the completion of the learning to fly mission

problem with that one is that you wont be able to get a 100% completion because they didnt do one of the side quests in the starting city among other things.

I'm fairly sure that i added one of my save games onto here... all the citys are open, most of the san fierro photographs have been taken, and all the cars have been gathered. should have a bout 1.5m cash on hand as well... sorry about the -7 deaths on the stats... i usually dont allow that, but, it was those deaths that were over an hour from the last save... and didnt want to redo it all.

I clicked on the "Add this attachment"... dont know where it shows if it is uploaded or not. *shrugs* enjoy if it works, if not, well, ill check back later and email it to you.

*EDIT* ok, so, apparantly this website doesnt allow RAR files, and also cant upload the save game itself... so... uhh... ill try to email it to ya in a sec.

Edited by Tartesk

problem with that one is that you wont be able to get a 100% completion because they didnt do one of the side quests in the starting city among other things.

I'm fairly sure that i added one of my save games onto here... all the citys are open, most of the san fierro photographs have been taken, and all the cars have been gathered. should have a bout 1.5m cash on hand as well... sorry about the -7 deaths on the stats... i usually dont allow that, but, it was those deaths that were over an hour from the last save... and didnt want to redo it all.

I clicked on the "Add this attachment"... dont know where it shows if it is uploaded or not. *shrugs* enjoy if it works, if not, well, ill check back later and email it to you.

*EDIT* ok, so, apparantly this website doesnt allow RAR files, and also cant upload the save game itself... so... uhh... ill try to email it to ya in a sec.

ok the thing with side quests is they can be done at any time!!!

you can follow the story till the end then go back to do the sidequests if you wanted to

ok the thing with side quests is they can be done at any time!!!

you can follow the story till the end then go back to do the sidequests if you wanted to

You cant do the Territory Control mission after you leave the first location and move on to the badlands. they only had like 20 of the territories controled, not all 42.

PyrOxide: The error i was getting says:

Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that file extension.

I would assume its because of my n00b status on the site, or it checks the files inside the rar and doesnt allow the extention of the save game. not sure entirely.

I emailed the save game at any rate.

The error i was getting says:

Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that file extension.

I would assume its because of my n00b status on the site, or it checks the files inside the rar and doesnt allow the extention of the save game. not sure entirely.

I emailed the save game at any rate.

No for some reason it wasn't on the allowed types, it is now, so try again if you will ;)

Allrighty then, ill give it a shot. =P

At least i saved the RAR, otherwise there would only be about 5-8 missions left for ya to do in the game.

Included with the savegame is the stats.html file so you can see just what all i've done.

EDIT:

Reminder, do not hae this save override your other one if you have it, rename one of them to some higher # such as 5 or 8. at least that way you can continue where you left off on yours, instead of just leaching off of mine.

Note: minimal trainer usage. I really only did the "haha i cant die unless my car blows up" option on most trainers. also used a garage edit to get all the cars for the import/export list. wasnt about to go hunting for them. =P

Apologies on the death count, was doing the Tags around Los and didnt save for a while... this was also before i started using the trainer.

Enjoy

GTASAsf1.rar

Edited by Tartesk

I am working on a GTA SanAn save for the PC. I have played through the game like 3 or 4 times on ps2 and now am working my way through pc. Anyway i have a save this is a new game, but i completed tags, paramedic, firefighter, pimping, LS courier, and taxi missoins. I also had to complete the first storyline mission 'Big Smoke' so that the Ganton save house would open. I am working now to get the vigilante missions done, but it is very difficult to do with little to no bike or weapon skills. I usually get to level 10-12 before dying, I just cant complete that damn 12th level. This save would be for the person who loves to play San An but hates restarting. Note: This is handplayed on my pc with a gamepad, i used no cheats or trainers. I can post it if anyone is interested. I also want to do the same for starting the badlands and the desert. Also if anyone want to help with the vigilante part and repost let me know ill send it to ya. thanks.