Crazy Mod Problem. Help!

Charles

Hi,

I am new to your boards and I would like to say thanks for letting me ask this question.

I am a big san andreas fan and I have installed cleo 3 with some mods that include:

skin selector

emergency lights

gas gage

spedomoter

teleport to marker

mission selector

vehilce selcotor and maybe a few others.

All was working well. However after moding the weapons skins with a Metal Gear Weapons Pack I lost textures while playing the game. Roads building etc... I tried a mod to fix this but it says my version (1.0) was incompatible. So i used my back up data to switch the skins back but they were still there! (gta3.img) I uninstalled and deleted all my data. I then reinstalled and the skins for the weapons, and cars (both in gta3.img) were still in game!!! Please help me fix this if possible. I am running windows 7.

Thanks

Charles

Hi,

I am new to your boards and I would like to say thanks for letting me ask this question.

I am a big san andreas fan and I have installed cleo 3 with some mods that include:

skin selector

emergency lights

gas gage

spedomoter

teleport to marker

mission selector

All was working well. However after moding the weapons skins with a Metal Gear Weapons Pack I lost textures while playing the game. Roads building etc... I tried a mod to fix this but it says my version (1.0) was incompatible. So i used my back up data to switch the skins back but they were still there! (gta3.img) I uninstalled and deleted all my data. I then reinstalled and the skins for the weapons, and cars (both in gta3.img) were still in game!!! Please help me fix this if possible. I am running windows 7.

Thanks

Charles

Upgrade your Video Card . On my OLD PC i have the same problem .

Hi,

skin selector

emergency lights

gas gage

spedomoter

teleport to marker

mission selector

Thanks

Charles

Upgrade your Video Card . On my OLD PC i have the same problem .

Why would the video card cause the gta3.img to change? even after a fresh install and deleting all the files the vehicle and weapons mods were still there.

Rawffl video card.

Anyway. When you edit the gta3.img file, the uninstaller won't clear it because it's not an original game file. Uninstall your game, then go to your SA installation directory, and find the file to delete it, or better yet get rid of the whole folder. Reinstall and you should get all your standard textures back.

Rawffl video card.

Anyway. When you edit the gta3.img file, the uninstaller won't clear it because it's not an original game file. Uninstall your game, then go to your SA installation directory, and find the file to delete it, or better yet get rid of the whole folder. Reinstall and you should get all your standard textures back.

I actually deleted the entire rockstar games folder. There wasnt a trace of San Andreas on my system when I reinstalled, the car mods were still in effect and in turn the weapon mods that were causing the texture issue. I am unable to use the stream fix program as it says its not for my version. I do have 1.0 however. Also I dont know of any other mods that fix the problem that limits the graphic detail.