Favorite Movies

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a film called Dantes Peak in geology and I was really suprised to find thats its good. Its about a super volcano and is actually very accurate for volcanology. That film is now on my Christmas list.

I saw Dante's Peak when I was young. I still remember that elderly woman getting burned to hell by that acidic lake.

8 Mile. Damn good movie.

I've seen Cars. It's fine; it's not the best Pixar movie, but I'd watch it. Plus it's the only one I own since Toy Story and Toy Story 2 stopped working.

- Half Baked

- How High

- Road Trip

- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

- The Fast and the Furious series

- 8 Mile

- Saw 3

- Friday After Next

- Are We There Yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-Scarface

-Lord of the Rings TRilogy

-Scary Movie 4 and 3

-Click (I nearly cried to)

-Be Cool

Just to name a few, I don't know why but The Godfather makes me sleepy.

-Scarface

-Lord of the Rings TRilogy

-Scary Movie 4 and 3

-Click (I nearly cried to)

-Be Cool

Just to name a few, I don't know why but The Godfather makes me sleepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite movie eh, well I would definitely go for Leon (1994), one of the best movies ever made you know, the relationship between the guy and the girl is so great you know. But you know, there's so many damn good movies you know. As most of us already know Miami Vice came out last year, but it wasn't the same as the series, the Miami Vice series is so much better you know. Anyway, Me, Myself & Irene is a great movie you know, it's funny and I just like the environment in the movie you know, wish I could live like that someday, and the fact that he has two personalites makes it even more hilarious, hehe Charlie and Hank, oh man. But I don't know man, there's so many damn good movies you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to mention, The American Friend is definitely one of my favourite movies, german title Der Amerikanische Freund, really great movie everyone should watch, it's from 1977, it's about a man that murders for money and everything gets very complicated, it may not sound that original but the movie is great, just give it a chance and you'll see I'm right.

• 2 weeks later...

On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.

taglines from taxi driver (1976 movie) - actor: robert de niro

this movie definitely one of my favourite movie, one of martin scorsese's classic genius work

Robert De Niro 'plays' the character of Travis Bickle, a lonely, isolated, and psychotic taxi driver and young Jodie Foster 'plays' as the teenage prostitute he attempts to save. i bet you're gonna love this movie

Taxi_Driver_poster.JPG

as a matter of fact:

In the video game Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, an unlockable taxi cab named the '76 Bickle is available after completing 100 fares in the "Taxi Driver" side mission.