Snow in GTALCS!

i think that if you crash into a car that a cop should come up to you and ask for your lisence and registration then after a few seconds he should chase you and you should have 1 star and by the way just because there is snow doesnt mean it will actually snow it might just be in some spots throughout the game

i think that if you crash into a car that a cop should come up to you and ask for your lisence and registration then after a few seconds he should chase you and you should have 1 star and by the way just because there is snow doesnt mean it will actually snow it might just be in some spots throughout the game

that would be cool if the cops could do that but it would get quite annoying after a while.

You never know it might snow like it did rain.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I think it's just on the ground in a corner and snow wont be falling. :yup: It would be verrrrrry hard to make that as snow falls to the ground and could melt, stay, or turn to ice. BTW ice would be cool, so like Police chases, the cars could slide off the road. I hope the driving engine is better this time around as well.

• 2 weeks later...