Free Money In GT SA! You Don't Even Have To Be Playing!

RedHouse

CJ can earn money while on the dance floor! Stand in front of the stripper and the patrons will throw $100 each. There can be up to 3 patrons at one time. You can position CJ so he intercepts the money. You can walk away from the computer and do anything else. I earned about $30,000 in one hour. :D

:lol: Why waste time standing still, just use the cash cheat.

very good point but it ruins your chance of getting 100% completion, i think

anyway the best way to get masses of cash is to do the "brown thunder" missions

i got over level 300 and was earning about $6,000,000 each level

this has got to be the best way, but you'll oviousley need the hunter, but still

Yeah...you can use the cash cheat, but I'm talking about a legitimate way to earn money for someone playing the game without cheats. If you need money starting off you can walk away from the computer for an hour and get on with your life. I tested it out for a couple hours today but when I came back I had died. The stripper must have touched me resulting in death by security guards.

you could of got hungry and died as when you get hungry you lost fat 1st then muscle and finaly health depletion, only problem in GTA SA

Good point, that could have been why. I am starting a new game and my health capacity is not upgraded yet. I was away for 3 or 4 hours.

there is a "no hunger" cheat but if your going for 100% cheats are not recomended

and also when you complete level 12 on the paramedic missions your health goes all the way to max health even if you've got the lowest health (health you start off with)

of course paramedic missions are quite tricky to do

Yep, what MrLlamaLlama said. Save at the safehouse in Glen Park and go to the betting shop under the Mulholland Intersection. Bet ALL your money in one horse (I recommend you bet with the same horse everytime because it will eventually win). If you lose, reload the game and try again. If you win, save the game. It's not 100% accurate, but I went from $60,000 to $620,000, and then from that to $8 million AND from that to $30 million bucks. All of that in less than 20 minutes. :)

Cool tip Llama and Bombi, I'll have to try that sometime. Does it work for all consoles and pc? I'm used to just running around killing people for their money hahah...

I haven't tried it on consoles, but the games are the same so it should work too. ;)

Edited by MrBombi

Cool tip Llama and Bombi, I'll have to try that sometime. Does it work for all consoles and pc? I'm used to just running around killing people for their money hahah...

I haven't tried it on consoles, but the games are the same so it should work too. ;)

Bold: Well of course, but I would think certain consoles and the pc have their own glitches and this sounds like a glitch so I was just making sure. To be blunt I don't even have a working copy of SA at the moment so it doesn't matter for now. :(

Bold: Well of course, but I would think certain consoles and the pc have their own glitches and this sounds like a glitch so I was just making sure. To be blunt I don't even have a working copy of SA at the moment so it doesn't matter for now. :(

Nah, this isn't a glitch, just a money making trick. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...