Cutscenes

Fuzzy168

NOPE!!

I'm definitely not as tech savy as some of the other members are around here, but your illegal copy of Vice City may be corrupted or perhaps incomplete? Could be other reasons, but frankly, just buying an actual copy of game would fix the problem. ;)

Edited by Nate10

• 2 months later...

I'm definitely not as tech savy as some of the other members are around here, but your illegal copy of Vice City may be corrupted or perhaps incomplete? Could be other reasons, but frankly, just buying an actual copy of game would fix the problem. ;)

first of all is the cd legal?

second is it exactly gta vice city or is it a edited one like i had cuz i borrowed a cd from my friend and it was gta vice city deluxe mode.

And if it is a legal one try to google gta vice city audio files

@Fuzzy168: How do you play at all without a CD? The game constantly reads from it, which may explain why there is no audio in the first place. Also, audio files are very large and there are lots of them. Which is why most pirated copies do not include them. It would be very difficult for someone to just email them to you. Plus any site that MAY have them available for download is most likely a warez site, so try that at your own risk. Help with pirated software is not condoned here at TGTAP from my understanding.

@tommyvercitti: There is a "Deluxe" version of Vice City? Who made that and what is the difference from the original version? Is it Vice City with a bunch of popular mods included?

Edited by Masked Marauder

@Fuzzy168: How do you play at all without a CD? The game constantly reads from it, which may explain why there is no audio in the first place. Also, audio files are very large and there are lots of them. Which is why most pirated copies do not include them. It would be very difficult for someone to just email them to you. Plus any site that MAY have them available for download is most likely a warez site, so try that at your own risk. Help with pirated software is not condoned here at TGTAP from my understanding.

@tommyvercitti: There is a "Deluxe" version of Vice City? Who made that and what is the difference from the original version? Is it Vice City with a bunch of popular mods included?

Well the Deluxe mode has different and newer cars like mini austin cooper and the heli which Lance picks you up with is actually a baloon and the cabbies are really banana like with other words "YES the deluxe mode is original gta VC but with a bunch of new and edited stuff

• 3 weeks later...

The audio in Vice City and San Andreas is about half the game lol. No way we can send it to you.

As far as I know there are 2 versions of the game, the 1st is a normal 2 CD game, which let's you chose if you want audio when you begin installing, and the 2nd one also comes on 2 CD's but this time the game is on the 1st CD and the audio on the 2nd, so you have to install the audio separately.

Which one do you have? Wait... 1st off, do you even have a legal copy? :P

Edited by TUN3R

• 5 months later...