what games will u be getting?

thejackel21

• 2 weeks later...

ok um quite alot I want, but not sure if ill be able to get them all :'(

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (my most wanted game ever :w00t: )

Doom 3 (me thinks ill get scared playing this :wtf: )

Half Life 2 (not as much as Doom3)

Battlefield Vietnam

Resident Evil 4

GTA: San Andreas :thumbsup:

WWE: Day of Reckoning :coolthumbup:

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Okay, in order of importance:

Half-Life 2 (This one is so important it deserves to be written like that).

GTA:SA (PS2 Version)

Doom III (this looks amazing.)

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2

Far Cry (maybe)

Er... and anything else that looks good and happens to come out at a time when I have some spare cash. Which isn't right now.

Half-Life 2 (This one is so important it deserves to be written like that).

Deffenatley, there was nothing better than Unraring that Source leak that is on just about every warez forum in the Country.

It looks beautiful, and it pretty amazing how compatible it is with shitty machines. On my ATi Radeon 9800 Pro with 512 Ram, Pentium4, Windows ME. It works great. I can run it with resolutions up to 1280by1024

What the hell ! WWE: Day of Reckoning , it is confirmed ?!!? OK THAT'S MY 2ND GAME ON MY WAIT LIST NOW .

:pissed: bullshit :pissed: i thought it was for ps2 , lmao , it's for gamecube . And it's almost like the present one WWE: Here Comes the Pain for ps2 .

This may mean they wont be making for ps2 this year :nope::nope:

Edited by smartboy4

What the hell ! WWE: Day of Reckoning , it is confirmed ?!!? OK THAT'S MY 2ND GAME ON MY WAIT LIST NOW .

:pissed: bullshit :pissed: i thought it was for ps2 , lmao , it's for gamecube . And it's almost like the present one WWE: Here Comes the Pain for ps2 .

This may mean they wont be making for ps2 this year :nope::nope:

Yeah its Gamecube Exclusive I believe.

Lucky for me a have Gc and PS2 :D

Day of Wreckoning looks very nice. Its gunna be awsome coz Cena is in it aswell :lol:

Yeah but these 2 major games are my marked games :P GTA release one every 2 years . WWE game for ps2 release every year ! Remember 2002 december , WWE : SHUT YOUR MOUTH is released . And as you said 4 months , HCTP was released . So they release each year man ! They better dont disappoint me .

HCTP is far better than the Day of reckoning as far as i know about it . HCTP has already got all the new characters like John Cena , Goldberg , Rey Msysterio ....and all sorts of new match like Bra & Panties , Elimination Chamber ..... HCTP is obviously better than DOR , Since you got both consoles , why dont you get the HCTP for ps2 instead ?!

Oh maybe i forgot . Why does some of them take 2 years :rolleyes: I like wrestling games as it's very realistic in the game . But i hate fighting games like street fighter and craps

Yeah I totally agree. Wrestling games are 200% better than games such as Dead or Alive. Fighting games like that get SO boring after about 3 rounds <_<