is there a trainer that?..

RIZN

hey, i'm stuck on plane school missions, and a mission of ZERO,where i have to pilot a RC plane. :bashhead: i wonder, is there any trainer that let you complete just one mission in follow.

thanks, from now :whistle:

He means is there some form of trainer that will automattically let you win or bypass or skip a mission. The answers no at the moment though there was one for vice, which also let you unlock eveything by choosing missions from a menu, if you then won the mission that unlocked the next island, rub out and keep your friends close you pretty much had everything from clocking the game. Pretty useful if your a scm modder and want to provide a finished game save.

Ya i also need that trainer.... skipping missions.... see i've beatin the game no problem and then i got the hot coffee mod and i cant beat the mission a key to her heart because i have to slap her at the right moment but i cant and if i do it still doesnt work so if some one finds or makes a trainer to skip missions please tell me where to get it PLEASE