Crap SA Vehicles

Gerard

The one thing i have a problem with in San Andreas is the vehicles. :thumbsdown: No love or care has gone into honing these to perfection - seems the designers have just whipped these out fifty to the dozen. I mean look at the Sunrise; its absolutely crap! Tell me, WHAT does that car, alongside the perennial, greenwood and all the crap cars like that, contribute to the game? All it means is that you have to wait longer for a half decent car to jack. Yes i can see that there is a lot to do, and a lot of vehicles to make, but seriously don't belch them out like that. Get in some better designers if they can't. Most of the modded vehicles now are better than most of the default SA vehicles.

*has hissy fit* :pissedred:

Still, the regular cars look dumb and unrealistic. None of the cars in GTA ever satisfied me, though. Not even the Infernus or the Cheetah.

Anywho, if you are going to look for nice cars, visit thier spawn point or go to wealthy areas.

It's "anyhoo", not "anywho". ^_^

I must agree on most of the cars, but they've gone above and beyond on the BF Injection. Proper VW torson beam front end and trailing arm rear suspention and the engine even looks like a VW flat 4. On the next one they might even get the manx proportins right.

I thought that the cars in SA where pretty good. I finally liked the Perennial the new cars in the game where awesome and the banshee and the infernus looked great. Some of the cars did need some more work to them also but the cars where still good since their where like somewhere around 200 cars. So if you don't like the cars in SA then I would suggest you should learn how to make the cars in the GTA SA PC.

I like most of the cars in San Andreas. I don't really have a problem with there being alot of slow cars either; it's more realistic with slower cars. But, if they wanted to for the next GTA, they could squeeze more realism out of the cars' handling. I can see some things that arn't realistic, but they did have an improvment.

• 1 month later...

here here, the graphics to me seems a little sloppier than VC so far, maybe because they seem bigger. -but the all balls car to me has always been the "stinger" -the thing hauls and corners on rails, but I am so new at SA I don't know if that car is in the game yet. (hope so!) :w00t: