Command line shit...

TUN3R

Kay so I'm using these command lines to improve performance in IV / EFLC:

-noprecache

-nomemrestrict

-norestrictions

And it works, although I still have to keep the game close to minimum settings, it runs better. But there's always a catch...

After half an hour or so of game play (sometimes less) the game starts to have memory problems (map not loading, A.I. failing to work, general game functions failing), and after an hour or so the problem becomes so bad I can't even fix it with ALT + TAB or re-loading the game.

Same problems I had when I had a 768 MB RAM PC.

Now, I know this can't be fixed, since you don't just mess with the game settings and expect it to run right (although most games do, Cockstar). So I was wondering if anybody knows how to install the Ultimate Performance Tweak 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYoe4XxDM1M

When I run the install.exe it gives me an error message ''SecuLauncher failed to start etc etc''. And if I copy the files manually in the game folder the game crashes on start up.

My PC:

Intel Core i5 661 3.33 GHz, both cores running.

4GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 7 Ultimate 32b

GeForce 9400GT 1GB (yes I know it sucks and I need a new one, I'm working on it but in the meantime..)

Try a different downland mirror or older version of the tweaker tool, it might just be bugged.

Also the issue with memory occurs because when you don't restrict it's access to memory, it will keep dumping stuff that it initially thought your PC couldn't handle, it was right.

So I can fix it?