Going to Vegas :)

The Bossman

I'm going to Las Vegas from 28th Feb to 7th March, so I won't be here for a week. I might post up pics here, once I've converted them, and that could take quite a while. Lots of stuff lined up, staying at the MGM Grand. Will be doing the Grand Canyon trip via Boat, Heli and Plane, and other things too, like GAMBLING. :dribble: I won't be going to a wedding chapel, at least I hope I won't, and will try and see lots of the sights there. My knowledge of Vegas extends only to The Strip, and the Grand Canyon, and that's it, so no idea about the rest of the city. Going with the parents so I don't get lost lol. Apparently the MGM has a lion zoo in reception, should be interesting. Can picture a lion trying to eat the pen out of your hand whilst you're signing in with the lovely receptionist.

So, just a little status update there.

Ahhh, the old pre-flight panicking, something almost everyone experiences. A parent is next door trying to get the last few things ready, and the taxi will be here in 45 mins to take us to the airport. Just trying to kill some time until it arrives, I ask to help but they say only I can do this. No, I can do it too but you don't want me to.