In need of vorbis.dll

Samil

Alright, lately, my game keeps crashing and I get a warning: 'The procedure entry point vorbis_synthesis_halfrate could not be located in the dynamic link library vorbis.dll.'

So I guess this means I need vorbis.dll, since I accidentally replaced it with something else. [smaller in size]

I have no idea if it is permitted or not, but can someone please give me the vorbis.dll?

Game was downloaded and is version 1.

Downloading games through torrents is illegal. Since you're playing without paying, it means everyone else is paying for you to pay. That is not on.

Discussion surrounding illegally downloaded games is forbidden on this forum, and you will not be able to get help with your problem until you buy a legitimate copy of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

:lolbounce: Im missing somehtink is well its not fair lol i also downloaded torrent is well who cares the fbi wont find us or the csi LOL

Downloading games through torrents is illegal. Since you're playing without paying, it means everyone else is paying for you to pay. That is not cool.

Discussion surrounding illegally downloaded games is forbidden on this forum, and you will not be able to get help with your problems until you buy a legitimate copy of the game.