GTA3Freak-2001 is...

chris82

Some of you might post on GTA Forums.com. I post on there to get info and things about San Andreas mod, but then when I saw the homepage, a topic drew my eye. "The Ultimate GTA Poll" You voted for which GTA you liked best. I picked San Andreas, as always. I said "Some people who don't like San Andreas are racist." Then some dick started flamming me. Check out the following topic. Start reading on page 7. You'll see what I mean. After my last post, GTA3-Freak 2001, a mod at that site (Who knows how he became a mod with that name) PM'd me and told me that I couldn't handle my opinions and he didn't like the pics I was using. So, I'm suspended from posting at that site until 6/20 at 20:03. I think London time. A wise man once said the majority of GTA Forums users are bastards. I salute who said that. I mean, those mods are real pricks. I have three warnings on my Karma Log. One warning was legit. The other two were stupid. Just read this (pages 7, 8, and 9)

The Ultimate GTA Topic (page 7)

I'm not sure how long I'm willing to keep this thread open because the last thing we want is to be bashing other forums users.

I think if anything the attitude of GTAForums mods are slightly to question sometimes. The reason being that the member to moderator ratio is incredibly high so they have to be strict with everyone for the sake of the forums.

Here we don't really need many mods (at the moment) as the member to mod ratio isn't too bad.

Spaz is entirely right in my opinion. I don't need to say anymore.

First of all, that Everyone who doesn't like this... is a quote from Family Guy. Where he said "Everyone who wouldn't pretend their kid was dying to save Gumble 2 Gumble is a racist. There I said it." 2nd of all, Spaz, why would someone be on GTA Forums if they didn't like GTA? Yeah, look, I will edit my page 8 post to let them know that was a TV quote, but I'll do that when I can post there again, in 8 hours.

Well in that case you may have been better off rephrasing to something like "All GTA fans who dislike San Andreas are racist"

That narrows it down to everyone who plays GTA games now. But still it's bit of a strange statement really because they could actually just not like other things about the game.

Still if you edit your post and let everyone know it wa a quote then maybe it will be alright I don't know.

Yeah, pretty much like everyone has said, not everyone that dislikes SA is racist, I also don't like the ghetto gangster theme, not that I dislike blacks, I just think all that ghetto and gangster crap is stupid. I prefer the Mob...