Recording Missions for TGTAP

Husky

Hello everyone, a while back me and Chris had a discussion about uploading missions to YouTube just for TGTAP. Even though I haven't replied to him about it I just want your thoughts. Right now I've purchased a new XBOX 360, and a HD PVR (Due to the massive fail of me lacking a PC). If you think I should go for it and post up a demo video of what should go on, give me your thoughts.

• Like 1

Yes. And since others have posted walkthroughs already, I'm not sure if they included cutscenes or any music. The game is about 3 years old now and Take2 has already got there funds so I'm not sure they will try to remove the videos. Also if I'm allowed to add music I'll turn on a the radio and won't change the station so it can play randomly.

Also Llama it is possible I can record them and send them to someone who can edit and upload them right?

I think T2 would probably still mind if we used the music. However, I don't see turning it off as an issue, personally.

On the sending note, possible, yes. But I have shitty internet so DL'ing could take a while. (And uploading, for that matter) You could always stream it as a /torrent which WOULD be totally legit if we have problems. On another couple of logistics notes, it would probably be wise to share a savegame and work out who's doin what missions beforehand. Also custom clothing might be a nice addition. We have a video player plugin for the boards I believe, but not sure if this extends to pages orwut.

I'm willing to do GTA IV's missions first since that's the one everyones playing now. I'll also add alternatives to the video. Like for example like on TBoGT's In the crosshairs mission instead of just running through the gun fight just jump of the fire escape.

I also wonder if Alvas or someone who's good in GFX could create the opening picture that states the mission details.