How Can I make Money

Hi there, I love GTA Sanandreas. I have been using the Money Cheat so I can spend lots of money. But I was told i can not save it with cheat active as it messes game up. So does anyone know how i can make lots of money. Tried Taxi thing but not enough. Please if anyone can help would be great

Keep killing drug dealers. They usually carry around $2000. There're two types, one is a white guy in white clothes and the other is the black guy in dark threads. To identify them more clearly, they'll usaully be folding their arms and if you get close to them they'll offer you drugs. (Can't buy any, though)

If that's not enough. Get up to $20000 and buy the safe house that's north of the Johnson House. (I don't know the name of the hood) Save them game in there. With that remaining $10000, go to the betting shop under the Mulholland Intersection. (You should be able to find it, it's at the southern part under the crossroads) Bet that $10000 for the bottom horse (11/1 or 12/1). If you lose, reload the game. If you win, save. Keep repeating as the cash increases.

I got over $70m doing this for just an hour. (From $20000)