trying to find a super plane help

thengel

hey my friends told me that you can got a super airplane with blue propulsion,but him toldme the guy who did that was using cheat,but anyway i dont find any photos of it and i have no idea where to find it...how i can find it?

hey my friends told me that you can got a super airplane with blue propulsion,but him toldme the guy who did that was using cheat,but anyway i dont find any photos of it and i have no idea where to find it...how i can find it?

Well, like skullraider said, it can be the Hydra because it has the blue things.

If not, mabye you can ask him how the thing looks like, is it big, does it have engines or propellers, etc.

EDIT: Here are all the vehicles in SA, look under the "Planes" section, theres all the planes in SA. Which one is yours.

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Erm, actually, there're 3 planes of the fastest with the same speed. At-400, Hydra and the Shamal. Don't bother denying me cos I tested it out, flying from Los Santos airport to Las Venturas'. All 3 of them took 53.5 - 54 seconds. And obviously, the Hydra remains the best because of it's controls and missiles.

Ok, a few things here.

No, if you are not talking about the Hydra((which you don't know if you are, considering you've never seen the plane and the Hydra DOES have a spawn cheat)), then it's complete bullshit. There is no "super plane". I wouldn't call an ordinary plane a super plane.

Welcome to the world of San Andreas. Get ready for more bullshit rumors than you've ever heard for any GTA game.

What about Andromeda? If you're talking about the PS2 version, there is an AR MAX code that lets you spawn an Andromeda with a hand code. It looks much like the AT-400.

All the planes in SA:

Andromada

AT400

Beagle

Crop Duster

Dodo

Hydra

Nevada

Rustler

Shamal

Skimmer

Stunt Plane

Planes in bold are the possible "super planes"

Beagle=Slow, private plane

Crop Duster=Plane designed for spraying crops, drops greenish dust when landing gear button is pressed

Dodo=Small, 2-seater plane that, before San An, would flop up in the air and nosedive down, much like the Dodo bird, which it is named after.

Nevada= Old Juank Air plane, slower than the Shamal, but similer in other physical aspects. Visible rotating engines.

Rustler= A WW2 Fighter plane that is mainly used during your desert airstrip missions. Often seen flying in the countryside.

Shamal= Private plane that is pretty fast and very nice. If you play through the story, these should be introduced in the Las Venturas missions.

Skimmer= Water-only landing plane introduced in Vice City, and should only be landed on wide open water or land, if you have enough take off room.

Stunt Plane= A plane that is easy to perform stunts in mid air with, but when taking off, it has horrible handling.

At400 & Andromeda= Big-ass commercial jets. At400 available in LVA giant hangar after End of the Line. Andromeda only available with "outside help."

Hydra= Millitary jet that can take off and land just like a helicopter, therefore no runway is needed. Can fire missles and machine guns that auto-target. Extremely fast.

I made those descriptions up just now, and so, as you can see, the final 3 are your only super jet possibilities.

• 3 weeks later...