Gear refreshment

TommyVercitti

I didn't even know mice had brands. I just pick mine by color, and make sure it's USB cause classic ones aren't compatible with my muthaboard.

By the way when we're talking about mouse as in hardware, is it still ''mice'' like mouse animal, or ''mouses''?

I didn't even know mice had brands. I just pick mine by color, and make sure it's USB cause classic ones aren't compatible with my muthaboard.

By the way when we're talking about mouse as in hardware, is it still ''mice'' like mouse animal, or ''mouses''?

Tanks for throwing in a little joke i needed a laugh cuz i was a bit down because the staff thinks my Nazi skin for Vice City is too bad when i used pro programs (not MS Paint)

Sry to be OT

Tanks for throwing in a little joke i needed a laugh cuz i was a bit down because the staff thinks my Nazi skin for Vice City is too bad when i used pro programs (not MS Paint)

Sry to be OT

It's nothing to do with the quality. It's the fact that it's about Nazis. They did some pretty evil things, and we don't want to publish Nazi stuff on this website.

Like I said, find another site to publish it on, that's fine.

Shame, used to be a free country...

Anyway that wasn't a joke, Tommeh.

Back on topic before I get (another) warn, I got this mouse recently:

mouse-genius-netscroll-100x-black.jpg

And compared to my older ones it's a lot better cause it includes a driver that automatically adjusts the maximum sensibility for certain games, doesn't seem to work very well for GTA IV though.

Also slides nicely on polished wood surface.

Edited by TUN3R