Mature or not for GTA

TommyVercitti

Mature or not for GTA  

21 members have voted

1. 1. When did you start plaing GTA

• 18+ = im a boring geek and am afraid of laws
    • 18- = I'm a playa i break the laws and don't give a shit

Eighteen+ but not by choice.  Afraid of laws (ratings)? Hardly.

I would not doubt that more 18-s play because of the 18+ rating.  Ratings are something for uppity yuppies to feel good about while blaming something else besides themselves for their kids not "turning out quite right".

Edited by Masked Marauder

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Holland you're allowed to play 16+ when you're whatever age. AO games are also allowed, but if you're going to buy it your guardian should agree. There's only a rule against selling. Same for weed I think. You may not buy it under 18, but you may smoke.

Anyway, under 18. Was 8 or 9 when I played GTA for the first time. Must have been 12 when I finally owned it. The violence is nothings special and it's sexual content is nothing worse than that kids discuss on the playground in my opinion.

• 5 months later...

I saw a couple buying a GTA : SA for their 6 year old kid

No one cares about the Damn ESRB ratings! :angry:

You're saying that like it's a bad thing...

It's not..... If the child knows it's just a game, and understands that just because they are allowed to play the game, doesn't mean they're allowed to mimic it in anyway.

I saw a couple buying a GTA : SA for their 6 year old kid

No one cares about the Damn ESRB ratings! :angry:

You're saying that like it's a bad thing...

It's not..... If the child knows it's just a game, and understands that just because they are allowed to play the game, doesn't mean they're allowed to mimic it in anyway.

Exactly.