What company have the best or worst when it come to " customer service "

umadniko

Post about what company who when above and beyond to help a customer or who those want to screw with the customer and don't care and if you want to post your " story " good right ahead

Me

Best

Rockstar / Take2

Best Buy

Valve

Home Depot

Amazon

Target

Tops Supermarket

Worst

HP

Circuit City

Microsoft " Shi@@y product "

PC Richard

Gamestop "Store level suck but the DM and Corp make sure there customer is happy"

Steam "KILL FEAR 2"

Radio Shack

Logitech "LOST A CUSTOMER"

EA Games

Activision

Ubi Soft

JR Music World " Avoid them they also sell via amazon "

Datavision " Avoid them they also sell via amazon "

Any if i have any story well a few............some good one who took care of me if there an problem and the one who lost a good customer but don't give a s@@t.....!

Worst, EA.

Best, Valve (no they don't share the same customer support).

Valve's ain't grade A ether but compared to EA's it's A+

I will support Valve just because of "good games" and how they are produce but is was a bad ideal to work with STEAM and even thought they are the same company i will support them but with some caution

and if they do release FEAR 3 or SAINT ROW 3 with STEAM i will not buy it

Edited by umadniko

Best I've come across is a UK computer parts distributor called Scan. These guys would take a bullet to the f*ckin brain to get your shit to you no time. Also, similarly a UK skate clothes company called routeone who sent me a free tshirt after I tried to order an out of stock item that was displayed as in stock, twice. :/

Worst I'd say was PayPal. Got my call routed halfway around the globe to someone who gave me false info, which equated in me eventually incurring overdraft charges. Fun. Close second here is Kodak. These guys brief all their tech support representatives that firmware and software are 'the same thing'.

Never had problems with Valve. The jury seems to be out but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Yea

You know what i have dual citizenship my parent were born in ireland and i bend there about 20 + time some from 6 week to 3 month within a few years and there are store are very helpful and there is a few that i know are bias or even racist to me and here my list

Best in ireland

Gamestop

Supevalu

HMV

Dunne Store

Argos

Tesco

McDonald

Burger King

Crescent Shopping Centre

Worst in ireland

Carphone Warehouse "Disgusting attitude because i'm american"

Vodaphone "Disgusting attitude because i'm american"

B&Q "Disgusting attitude because i'm american"

Edited by umadniko

I will support Valve just because of "good games" and how they are produce but is was a bad ideal to work with STEAM and even thought they are the same company i will support them but with some caution

and if they do release FEAR 3 or SAINT ROW 3 with STEAM i will not buy it

Making good games has nothing to do with customer support. And if FEAR3 or Saint(S) Row 3 won't be released on Steam nobody will buy them... simply because they aren't worth getting up and going to the shop.

Making good games has nothing to do with customer support. And if FEAR3 or Saint(S) Row 3 won't be released on Steam nobody will buy them... simply because they aren't worth getting up and going to the shop.

What kill FEAR 2 ?..............simple that you must activated via STEAM in order to play the games and that issues is that if there was a problem with STEAM is would effect FEAR 2 and i have problem after problem and when you e-mail to there customer service " uh what service " they come back say we will look into it and that it no reply or help and if they do reply they will make some BS story to fix it and blame the machine even thought my laptop is up to spec and when don't get offensive and they will " black list " user not for swearing or cursing just questioning there abilities and the same for there forums

and i mean it and FEAR is a great series but with " STEAM " is a nightmare and there are other gamer who fell the same ways

Only problem I had with Steam was when I 1st bought Left 4 Dead 2, but I fixed it after 5 minutes of Google-ing and haven't had a problem since. I'm just sorry I haven't found out about Steam earlier.

I don't have Fear (and I don't want it to be honest, it's pretty boring) but I think the problem is with the game, not with Steam.