What Your Toughtest and Fav Los Santos Missions

Hi there guys, I have almost completed Los Santos Missons I think lol. I wanted to What is your Favorite Mission in Los Santos and What you think is the toughest Mission in Los Santos. Does San Fierro and Lad Ventura Mission Get Harder or about the same. I guess alot harder.

Well for me they seemed the same. Maybe some of the missions where alittle harder.

Well my most Favorite Mission in Los Santos would have to be Robbing Uncle Sam or Just Business. And the toughest Mission in Los Santos would have to be OG Loc because Freddy liked to do sharp manuvers on you and your bike skills weren't that great so you crashed more.

*May contain mini-spoilers, don't worry, I'm just revealing mission names, nothing to do with the story*

In case if you're on the PC version, I must warn you, there're two missions that would really be a challenge. One called "Supply Lines" (where you need good plane skill) and the other "Up, up and away" (you need sharp eyesight for this one).

Those weren't spoilers, were they?

And don't worry they're mostly the same, which means easy.

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

• 3 weeks later...
*May contain mini-spoilers, don't worry, I'm just revealing mission names, nothing to do with the story*

In case if you're on the PC version, I must warn you, there're two missions that would really be a challenge. One called "Supply Lines" (where you need good plane skill) and the other "Up, up and away" (you need sharp eyesight for this one).

Those weren't spoilers, were they?

And don't worry they're mostly the same, which means easy.

meh he said los santos. Up Up and Away isn't hard, just a lot of boring flying.

Favourite LS mission: Reuniting the families, all Big Smoke missions, all Ryder missions and High-Stakes Low Rider.

OG Loc isn't hard. As long as Freddy is on your screen, you'll be safe.

Toughest: Cesar Vialpando (but i got 9000 on my recent Lowrider bouncing challenge, which is supposed to be harder) and Life's a beach.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think that the hardest mission in Los santos is mission OG loc.But,on that mission I have got the undestroyable bike(you can´t destroy it with weapons).I killed OG loc,than it said:Mission failed;than freddy has got off the bike and I have got it! :yup: There is also undestroyable car in the mission Los Desperadsos where you have to take back teritories for Aztecas. Peace yo, Ice32!

I think that the hardest mission in Los santos is mission OG loc.But,on that mission I have got the undestroyable bike(you can´t destroy it with weapons).I killed OG loc,than it said:Mission failed;than freddy has got off the bike and I have got it! :yup: There is also undestroyable car in the mission Los Desperadsos where you have to take back teritories for Aztecas. Peace yo, Ice32!

i think so to that its the hardest mission,and i never knew about the undestroyable bike in the mission

• 1 month later...

hi guys i like this game so much, but i love the SA radio music, and i'd like play this songs on my winamp while i work, can u help me?

i found tha radios i think ...

Rockstar games\GTA San Andreas\audio\streams\AA

\AMBIENCE

\BEATS

\HC

\etc etc..

but i dont know how play it without enter the game.

i would like play this radios on winamp or MS media player... etc..

Tell how plz!! need help!

• 2 months later...

Well, the other ones were pretty easy. But, the only one I really struggled on in Los Santos was the one where you had to get into that Army place, and take boxes and put it in the truck with the Cratelift. I had to do that mission over and over again.

Edited by Meltdown

• 1 month later...