Sign in to follow this  
liquidsuite

What Your Toughtest and Fav Los Santos Missions

the hardest part for me is the race with Catalina in the farmlands ...

i always overspeed and fall into the ocean.

Yeah my Toughest mission was definentley "Life is a Beach" but my fav has got to be OG Loc when chasing freddy cuz i lovved smearing his "bad" mexican a$$ all over the pavement lmao.

i dont know the name of it but my favorite mission is the one when you go with big smoke to kill those russians.

i found "wrong side of the tracks" frustrating, but i must say i think "just buisness is the coolist

Toughest for me was probably the ones where you have to dance and keep in time with those buttons. I could do it in a few tries, but it was so boring.

Favourite was where you had to sneak in to Madd Doggs house and steal that thing, as it was different to all the others.

The "Wrong Tracks" mission. Smoke always get tipped off of his seat, and his shots were bloody inaccurate. I got it finished, by luck. I don't know why, but on my 3rd try, Smoke got 3 Headshots, and the last was quite easy to pick off.

My favorite... Humm, let's see.. I think I loved all the missions given in Los Santos. Espescially the "Drive Thru" one, it was funny and lifelike.

my favorite mission in los santos was when you have to defend grove street when the ballas come during OG Loc's party. The one that was hard for me was the mission "robbing uncle sam". because ryder kept dying.

The first time i palyed SA, most of the LS missions were hard. But now i am playin for the 3rd time and most of the missions are easy. But the most fun and easiest for me was JUST BUSINESS... i loved blowin those russians of their bikes while being driven around...i still don't understand while the truck blows up. can anyone tell me??

"Life's a beach" was annoying as hell. I started a new game in August, but got up to that misson and never bothered with it.

I passed it today and that really got things moving. Upto Badlands now. :D

I think "Doberman" was really cool, because that's how gang wars started.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

I hated Doberman I was an idiot and kept running over the Ballas and I couldnt figure out why I wasnt getting anywhere. Took me about half an hour to figure it out. Its also very very boring espically the cutscenes where its explaining about the gangs I was so bored.

I hated Doberman I was an idiot and kept running over the Ballas and I couldnt figure out why I wasnt getting anywhere. Took me about half an hour to figure it out. Its also very very boring espically the cutscenes where its explaining about the gangs I was so bored.

Didn't the Brief on the screen tell you to kill gang members on foot? :D

One of the hardest Los Santos missions for me was actually the first one since, the Ballas were doing a drive-by on my and I got out with about 15% health. <_<

My most favorite mission in Los Santos would have to be Reuniting The Families and Doberman.

I have to agree..'doberman' was nice but boring (as in the cut-scenes)...after that, the game got interesting with all the gangwars. But what is so hard about 'Life's a Beach'??

I have to agree..'doberman' was nice but boring (as in the cut-scenes)...after that, the game got interesting with all the gangwars. But what is so hard about 'Life's a Beach'??

Dancing really isn't a specialty of mine and others.

Hardest: Stowaway (was kinda impossible on my old GeForce 4200 Ti 64)

**MINOR SPOILERS**

**MINOR SPOILERS**

**MINOR SPOILERS**

Favorite: The Green Sabre (wow was I shocked when I saw Ryder and Smoke out there... Gives me goosebumps)