OSAMA BIN LADIN IS DEAD !

umadniko

Yeah there's that. But not doing a proper autopsy and other FBI'y stuff on the body of the No. 1 world terrorist?

Why? Think he might have ingested TNT? Or that his intestines are blue?

He's not an alien he's just an old man with a hobby. If he's dead then let it be.

All i have is this..............

" ONE DOWN AND FEW MORE TO GO "

What this "sadist" did to me because i was in downtown working on 9/11 a block away for all this S@@t and many other this is justice even they brought him back there will be "security problem" but at the end he will meet the same faith if was trail and found guilty and executed so a bullet in his head............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :coolthumbup:

He will be rotting in darkest part of hell and he will meet other who hate the " west " and let this be a message that who ever terrorist dare mess with the west and our way of life

THANK YOU TO OUR MILITARY

THANK YOU MR OBAMA

I'm abviously glad he's no longer a threat, but I don't understand celebrating the death of someone, seems kinda morbid to me.

I also wonder what this will change, he must have other people to replace him, he probably knew this would happen eventually. There could also be retaliations, further damage could happen.

Edited by Ivan

Yeah that's a bit weird, but there will be a good reason for it.

They wouldn't want to make a big deal out of it as if it were a state funeral, just dump his worthless, useless, evil body at sea.

Being buried at sea(or any body of water perhaps? Dunno the details)is actually a Muslim tradition. Though, they did put his body through a chipper before doing so, and oddly enough my friend's step brother was on the ship that did it. He along with everyone else on the ship signed the chipper and they're storing it somewhere(forget where).

I'm abviously glad he's no longer a threat, but I don't understand celebrating the death of someone, seems kinda morbid to me.

I also wonder what this will change, he must have other people to replace him, he probably knew this would happen eventually. There could also be retaliations, further damage could happen.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a second 9/11, but maybe this time they throw the plane at the White House.