Way to have limited ammo?

Th3MaN1

Why would you wanna do that? I edited the files in GTA IV to give me unlimited ammo like in SA lul (you get it if you finish the game 100%, but the extra ammo doesn't stay with you when you save... ROCKSTAR!!!!!!)

Amyway no, to my knowledge, it's not possible unless you use an external script like ASi.

• Like 1

Well you could take the good features from GTA IV such as umm... umm... ehh...

The physics! Yeah ooo wait no... 20 years too early hmm.

The graphics! Hmm 5 years too early...

Well you could get the vehicles, they are at gtainside, as for the ammo, I think I remember something at gtagarage but I'm not sure.

Well I don't really need the cars,i'm ok with the SA ones,and I searched,but didn't found anything.I'll still search through.

Lol ''wanna make it more like IV'' XD

Anyway good luck with that, if the search fails try requesting a script, shouldn't be hard to make.

Eh,the cars look pretty good but i'm sure if i'll use them,and about the script,I got it,but it sets the limit to 1000 at every weapon.It's ok,but I need one just like in 4,where each weapon has different limit(1500 pistol,1200 SMG,600 Assault).The script is Here.Now I just want to know what to modify,I tried the numbers(1000) but didn't work.

Edited by Th3MaN1