MW3 Wishlist

GiiBz

As of now, there are only a few things that have been officially released, with information regarding MW3.

So what do you guys want to see in the multi-player?

I'll Start

PRIMARY WEAPONS

Assault Rifles:

M16

M4A1 Carbine

XM8

Aug LBar

AK-47

ACR

M14

G36C

Sub-Machine Guns:

AK-74U

MP5K

Mac10

UMP45.

CAR-15

TDI Vector

P90

VBR-PDW

Light Machine Guns:

M249 SAW

M60

MG3

Stoner

Ares Shrike

Bolt Actions/Snipers:

Enfield

Springfield

M95 Barret 50.

Intervention

M40A3

R700

M24

M21

Hmm...

-Less syringe like guns. I like to feel the power in the gun when I fire it, Valve did a good job with that for Counter-Strike (zero recoil Desert Eagle ftw!), Left 4 Dead etc...

-More unique weapons, MW2 had like... five M16's?

-Less retarded weapons / equipment (Black Ops failed here not MW2, but just in case)

-Logic in the plot?

-More single player campaigns n' shit. I don't play multiplayer.

-This:

finish_DE_TGTS.jpg

These won't make the game not suck but they might make it not suck as much :evil:

Edited by TUN3R

Better sound. Half of the guns sound like bb guns when you shoot them.

And a longer campaign seeing as that's all I'm getting it for

They should learn from Bad Company 2, the online sounds from that were great, as were the sounds in Medal of Honor 2010. Looking back at World at War, the Browning 50. sounded like a pea shooter lol

• Like 1

They should learn from Bad Company 2, the online sounds from that were great, as were the sounds in Medal of Honor 2010. Looking back at World at War, the Browning 50. sounded like a pea shooter lol

Yeah that's where I'm talking from. Once you play battlefield you don't go back to the other FPS's! Not in my case anyway

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would ask to make the whole game simpler in terms of multiplayer, too much going on at once, but it'll fall on deaf ears. It'll be littered again with campers hiding in corners, using heartbeat sensors that have been confirmed, and a silenced weapon. I never liked MW2s multiplayer, the single player and co-op were the best features. Might be the same again with MW3. When they also said making a new engine would be counter-productive, that switched me off immediately. If I do pick this up, it'll be under £30 in a supermarket like Tesco. They've taken it way too far in terms of killstreaks and perks, near impossible to balance things out without removing perks to make it fairer. Black Ops gets criticised a lot and I hate it, but at least they removed Stopping Power and other annoying perks. Second Chance made me quit the game.

• 3 months later...