please help a mod installed with sami wont uninsta

alware

please help a mod installed with sami wont uninstall even after i a uninstall/reinstall of gta sa i used sami to install the dark knight begins mod it did work right so i took it off well i thought i did so i went to play gta sa but the batman loading screens and joker font was still there so i removed gta and deleted EVERYTHING THAT THE DISC PUT ON MY LAPTOP and then went to play the game the bleeping mods still there i even cleaned my registry and everything i cant play gta anymore the mod also crashes my game please help me fellas and i dont post much so if this is in the wrong place it was not on purpose thanks

You put this in the right place!

First, uninstall GTA from the add/remove programs tool in the control panel.

Then make sure you delete these folders (only one of them will exist):

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games

Then install the game from the disk from scratch. No mods should be able to survive that.

Actually sometimes the game saves files to a folder called VirtualStore in Windows Vista and 7, which sometimes acts as the game's cache and the game loads them anyway even after reinstalled. After uninstalling, delete the folders said by Gerard but also go to C:\Users\(youruser\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files and delete the Rockstar Games folder, if any.