Big Pharma + Narcissistic Employers = Rather unhealthy poor people

Spaz The Great

• 2 weeks later...

I smoke a couple of cigs a day and a few drings friday nights but no drugs anymore or anything like it. Even moderatly, smoking has also affect me a bit, my physical shape has been worse.

Lol I bet you used to tell people you used to be addicted to drug's.. When really, its just abit of puff haha and whats with the kid comment eh? I'm not the 17 year old who can't even legally move out his parents house, you are. Maybe you shouldn't put your real age on ur profile page before calling people kid's! Secondly, I was acctually quoting one of my favorite TV show's if you must know *face palm*

Hemp has some pretty good use's as well, it would make a great alternative to cutting down tree's

Drinking is over rated tbh.. Sure you feel great when you are drunk, but you always regret it the next day when you've got a hang over, or even worse and you give urself alcohol poisoning. You can over dose on alcohol, but you sure as hell can't over dose on marijuana! Although like some of you have already pointed out, the drug has different effect's on different people.

I'll keep this next bit short - do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?

Medicine.

Zing!

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

I smoke a couple of cigs a day and a few drings friday nights but no drugs anymore or anything like it. Even moderatly, smoking has also affect me a bit, my physical shape has been worse.

Lol I bet you used to tell people you used to be addicted to drug's.. When really, its just abit of puff haha and whats with the kid comment eh? I'm not the 17 year old who can't even legally move out his parents house, you are. Maybe you shouldn't put your real age on ur profile page before calling people kid's! Secondly, I was acctually quoting one of my favorite TV show's if you must know *face palm*

Hemp has some pretty good use's as well, it would make a great alternative to cutting down tree's

Drinking is over rated tbh.. Sure you feel great when you are drunk, but you always regret it the next day when you've got a hang over, or even worse and you give urself alcohol poisoning. You can over dose on alcohol, but you sure as hell can't over dose on marijuana! Although like some of you have already pointed out, the drug has different effect's on different people.

If you really are above 17 why do you continue to portray the online image of a 14 year old?

• Like 1

If you really are above 17 why do you continue to portray the online image of a 14 year old?

Well why do you and ur buddy ivan live in a third world country guy? So maybe I didn't have anything relevant to say, and so instead just posted a once sentanced post.. Wtf does it matter? Obvoiusly it matter's to you and ur friend, other wise he'd of left the sarcasm out, because right now. This isn't relevant. Is it?

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

First and foremost, the gateway drug theory is mostly BS. Part of the problem with the gateway aspect? It's legal status, and the exceedingly false information passed around about it. Knowing one person react one way is no proof that people can habitually ingest cannabis and live a "normal" life. Knowing a larger amount of people who DON'T fit the stereotype? Decent proof, if you ask me. Well, at least, better proof than most people can come up with to support cannabis being some dangerous substance. It does not kill brain cells, as rather commonly cited. The study that "proved" that, had monkeys attached to gas-masks inhaling massive amounts of cannabis smoke. The cannabis didn't kill the brain cells, the massive loss of oxygen is what did it.

I'm kind of perplexed at how people can deny the medicinal uses with such a large amount of people who use it to treat a decent range of health problems. Pain, appetite, mood, sleep, etc. Yes, we have pharmaceuticals for all of these, but you don't seem to know a whole lot about pharmaceuticals and lab-made chemicals. A majority of them do not exist in nature, any where, in any form. Maybe small parts of naturally-occurring chemicals, but that doesn't mean they are as safe as these chemicals. Hell, a few perfectly safe chemicals mixed can become very unsafe!

Of course you can talk about smoking being bad. But we all know that. You don't have to smoke cannabis to enjoy it's benefits((whatever the reason you use it)). You can vaporize it, cook with it, or even soak it in that alcohol you speak of, and make a tincture. Baked goods, candies, drinks, smokes, vapors, topical cream/lotion, etc. It's decently versatile.

And I won't even get into the industrial part of hemp. With all the uses it has, the products it can/could make, the jobs it'd create, the companies and markets that would flourish.... Where is the greed at? I've always seen humans as blinded by the damn money.

You know what? I'm not done yet. I'm curious to know what you believe to be harder drugs? Everything that isn't cannabis? I don't believe anyone who has not had personal experience with the hallucinogens should ever try to understand or form an opinion on them. Psychedelics have made quite some progress in helping us understand and treat a range of unpredictable, inexplicable mental disorders. Yes, I've seen people FUCK themselves up on hallucinogens of all sorts, but it was almost always the same story. Either they were simply trying to get as fucked up as possible, or they wanted to drive themselves insane to excuse them from life responsibilities. No matter what you believe hallucinogens to be or do, how you believe the effects come about, or what any of it even means..... The point still remains, there has been plenty of positive outcomes to believe that there is potential there. Potential for something great.

Well why do you and ur buddy ivan live in a third world country guy? So maybe I didn't have anything relevant to say, and so instead just posted a once sentanced post.. Wtf does it matter? Obvoiusly it matter's to you and ur friend, other wise he'd of left the sarcasm out, because right now. This isn't relevant. Is it?

The fact you said Portugal is a third world country tells me that any further attempt at talking to you will not be a fruitful endeavor. You are right though, this isn't relevant, let's get back on topic.

Spaz, I think you speak about drugs with a certain seriousness most users of drugs don't have. I do agree that things like hemp could bring great things, like you said, but drugs is still a subject people (especially the young) need to be educated on, in order to avoid stupid shit happening. WHen I say educate I'm not talking about some "don't smoke weed" whatever speech, I mean actual education, to tell people what these things are, what they do (I dunno the situation in other countries, but this type of thing doesn't happen too much here).

I also think the use of drugs should be a personal freedom, especially with lighter things.

I'll keep this next bit short - do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?

Medicine.

Zing!

I never said I was an addict, because I wasn't. Maybe I was in a sort of emotional way, but not physically if I'm making myself clear.

Aside from 3 close friends, this is the first time I speak about this. I didn't even want to talk about it online since it's hard for me, but I figured I could offer my limited experience, so other people wouldn't get fucked. But thanks for making this real easy, douche.

I may live in a shitty country, but that says nothing about me or DH. You live in a cool country and you're a racist ignorant. Kind of destroys you whole argument, eh?

Didn't mean to continue the off topicness, but I didn't want to leave you unanswered.

Well why do you and ur buddy ivan live in a third world country guy?

Your continued racism is totally unacceptable. Come back after your 1-month suspension if you fancy being a positive member of this community. Otherwise, go away.

Bazinga!

And I take drugs very serious. Because they are very serious things. I mean, they've saved lives, destroyed lives, created lives, ended lives, etc. That's, uh, rather serious. And I've been down the dark and ugly road of drugs. I've come face to face with HEAVY addicts, with seemingly incurable addictions. I've had to physically stop someone from unintentionally killing themselves, being far from sober myself. Do I hold myself in high regard when it comes to this area of discussion? I sure as hell do. I've also spent countless sleepless nights researching the hell out of this subject. Picking apart the vast amount of information on the internet and deciphering fact from fiction is a hefty task in almost any topic. But it's damn near hell in the area of drugs.

But chemistry is my passion, so I find the research, the studies, the information both good and bad, all to be beyond fascinating. Indescribably.