Error at GTA SA HELP!

Hi People, i installed GTA San Andreas, but when i went to save my game appeared a text box that said "Save Failed. There was an error while saving the current game. please check your savegame directory and try again". I allready Uninstalled the game and Re-installed, but the problem continues...

Help me plz!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What OS are you using? Did you torrented/downloaded the game online? It may be a buggy version. Go to Documents and make sure there is a 'GTA San Andreas User Files' folder. It also happens when you use to many cheats or mods. If nothing works, reinstall the game.

1) Uninstall SA.

2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.

5) Reboot.

6) Reinstall SA.

• 10 years later...
On 9/22/2011 at 7:44 PM, MrGrandTheftAuto said:

What OS are you using? Did you torrented/downloaded the game online? It may be a buggy version. Go to Documents and make sure there is a 'GTA San Andreas User Files' folder. It also happens when you use to many cheats or mods. If nothing works, reinstall the game.

1) Uninstall SA.

2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.

5) Reboot.

6) Reinstall SA.

Can you help me that Sam problem happend to me my c drive or disk got formated so I installed a new Windows and all the game when I installed gta it didn't create a user file folder and his keeps giving me the error until I created a new user but I want it to work on my original user