Export board

inhumanform

NF_LIST_1.TXD

NF_LIST_2.TXD

NF_LIST_3.TXD

Are the files, they can be found in GTA3.IMG. If this is right please comment in this topic, yes or no??

Ive seen them but it was a long time ago, you may need to change the script for the names to work, but try editing the txd files and see what happens, again if those are the right files I listed!!

Edited by SmokinRE4

I re-looked at that again, the only way is to have someone mod the script file, to custom names. The names of the vehicles, are listed in the script. The only thing that appears to get used from the gt3.img files are those.dff's. The game seems use and internal font to create the list, there is, more then likely other files within the game for the blackboard color, and font color.

To simply edit the textures would not work, even if you did edit the textures, the script is looking for the stallion, you could just change the name of the Mustang back to the Stallion, it would be easier. Then you can re-name it Mustang, after you import it.

Having said that, I wonder why 3 .dff files are needed to create the 3 lists on the blackboard? Maybe it is the game engine, or they just set it up that way!!!!