Humorous Things That Happened

WarAngel

Even a game with car theft and mass murder can be funny. :evil:

* I'd just chased down a biker gang and taken one of their bikes. Rode on my way. Then all of a sudden for some reason a Taxi is ramming into me. I'm off the bike and haven't gotten back on yet. I then see the Taxi take another run at me and speed right off the side of the bridge and I assume into the river below. I laughed and said something to the effect of "That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in this game." :hurrhurr:

Investigating what I thought was one of those red spots that activates stuff and somehow a shootout occurs between the Ballas and another gang. I watched waiting for the winning, then just started attacking the Ballas.

My car caught fire so I jumped over the side of a wall and down into the highway. Then a fire truck (I'm guessing because of my car) is driving along and wipes out, catches fire and causes a chain reaction taking two other vehicles with it. Fun to watch and got some cash out of it.

If that's funny then I'd hate to see what boring is like for you...

Do understand that it's just a game and that I wouldn't consider this funny in real life? :?:

Do understand that it's just a game and that I wouldn't consider this funny in real life? :?:

I just don't find it generally funny... at least, not with the experience I've had with the game.

Edited by TUN3R

alot of goofy things happen in the game, I played a new game got too the "Interdiction" mission drive off the hillside after blowing up the heli's and caught a Preacher and Hooker, in a camper.. Had the game for years and I just now noticed this!!!!

During pimping missions I've dropped off more than one hoe at the church.

Even found a priest somewhere else. :evil:

During pimping missions I've dropped off more than one hoe at the church.

Even found a priest somewhere else. :evil:

Had to be during mission, where was this at? I got v 1.0, so I had to mod my files for the preacher to appear as a ped. I created a added peds mod a couple years ago, but never got around to finishing the files. Now there is a host of ped mods, so I pretty much would be labeled a rip off if I bothered with it now.

Edited by SmokinRE4

• 1 month later...

Had to be during mission, where was this at? I got v 1.0, so I had to mod my files for the preacher to appear as a ped. I created a added peds mod a couple years ago, but never got around to finishing the files. Now there is a host of ped mods, so I pretty much would be labeled a rip off if I bothered with it now.

Just regular Pimping Missions. The first is obviously at the church. The other one is standing on a sidewalk near a street corner. I'm not sure but it could be across from the Cemetary.