Rarity of cars

Noobbuster6

Well 1st off you don't have to replace the Bravura, replace them umm... Phoenix for example? That doesn't spawn on the streets at all, only with a cheat. For changing the actual spawn rate I don't remember exactly which file it was, I recently re-formated my PC, if I reinstall GTA SA I'll remember.

For the speed and car handling you use a handling editor (you don't necessarily have to use an editor, but modifying stuff simply with notepad takes experience, and for car handling it takes a bit of automotive knowledge as well). I believe there is one here on TGTAP, but word to the wise though: try not to change the number of gears, I know a Merc with 5 gears is a bit awkward but when I tried to change them I ended up having to double the acceleration just to make the car feel like a car.

PS: This is the right section to post :P

For a over view of the handling there is WikiGTA just type " GTA San An handling" in google and you'll get 3-4 sites that have a lay out of the handling stats!! The give very brief descriptions for each setting.

If the mod is a "CAR" 2 door, with the engine in the front you can pretty much use just about any car in the game with 2 doors, with the engine mounted in the front.

You can change the speed, but you will want to adjust it by 40 each time (180 change it too 220) then test the car, if you want you can set the speed higher, adjust by 40 each tiime till you get the speed you want. You will also need to adjust the tire grip to get the car to handle just right. You may also need to adjust the suspension, for better handling..

I have installed car mods before, but used a different car other then the one the mod maker suggested, and adjusted the speed to be faster but with speed, the car was hard to control, changed the suspension, and tire grip and the car was fun to drive.

Edited by SmokinRE4