SWATVAN, FBITRUCK MOD

SmokinRE4

Just curious if anyone knows of a mod, that is not a "script" mod, for the swatvan, and fbitruck??

I was able to create a modded file, to access these vehicles..

the SWATVAN is the vehicle seen in the mission, End Of The Line.

The FBItruck is a heavily plated truck, not seen in the game at all, unless you use the GTAGarage Manager tool.

My mod, did not require any editing of the script file, so this has no effect on saved games, any and all missions, and or game play. I am thinking of uploaded it, but I did a bunch of research to see if a non-script mod existed, but came up blank.

I did find a edited script mod, and a bunch of complaints with this mod, most (if not everyone) requested a mod that allows them to continue using there saved games.

Sorry for double post, the other in General Dissc.,,

NO I MADE A MOD, for getting these vehicles to appear in the game.. I am aware of the trainer spawn.. And a few edited script mods..

I was curious if a normal mod was made? I do not want to upload the mod then find out someone else created it, only to have them whine over a rip off..

I was going to give instructions on how to do it, but it seems a lot of player are to lazy or are worried about trying it. The mainstream calls it a mod, but it really is not, creating peds, cars, buildings, scripts ect is what I call a mod.

I also added other vehicles to appear, quads, bandito, NRG-500

The Phoenix was written into the game to appear as a normal vehicle but for some reason it does not, (by RockStars people)

I have the family's driven the huntley, Phoenix, and Hotknife,

The hot knife was another car I added for it to appear on a normal basis.

Edited by SmokinRE4