Team Fortress 2

EvoLuTioN

As I don't have any money to buy the keys, whenever I get a crate, I just delete it. Got all the spy's weapons (cept for the Big Kill and the Enthusiast's Timepiece, but they work the very same way as the Rvolver and Invis Watch). My game has some kinda problem with the milestones, as it doesn't unlock the special weapons. Btw, man, you have a lot of vintage items :P

Oh, almost forgot: http://www.tf2items.com/id/mpedroprower

Gimme some hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

By the way did anybody else wake up with a random pair of professor glasses? I heard they are for those who help new players but I can't even help myself to be good at the game lol. Except for the Spy class.

Edited by TUN3R

Hah yeah, used to play it a ton. I think all the items players already had were changed to vintage when the game went F2P.

It used to be a lot more fun though before they flooded it with drops and what not. Hats used to be just for Royalty (i think there were only 9 of them around the time i stopped playing), servers used congratulate you and rejoice when a hat dropped.

Edit I do reaslise that I sound like a bitter old person, meh.

Gimme some hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

By the way did anybody else wake up with a random pair of professor glasses? I heard they are for those who help new players but I can't even help myself to be good at the game lol. Except for the Spy class.

I think its part of the coach program thing.

The Deus Ex drops are pretty pimp btw, Got the widowmaker for the engie y'day. I want the Adam Jenson glasses for the heavy. :awesome:

Edited by EvoLuTioN