Connection rape?

TUN3R

Hmmmmm.....Try doing these below

1. Run a registry scan and fix any problems.

2. Run a good (weekly or monthly if ur lazy) malware/spyware program to remove any shit on the computer.

3.Try resetting your router.

FFS can you stop replying, random opinions aren't helping, they are getting in the way X_X

Fuck me...

Fucking assholes. I called customer support again and guess what they said? They said that 9.2 MB/s is in the normal parameters and that the contract is only for UP TO 100 MB/s. A.K.A. I pay extra for 100 MB/s and I don't even get as much as a normal client (20 - 50 MB/s). It's bullshit, bull freaking shit. I'm starting to see why everybody hates RDS...

FFS can you stop replying, random opinions aren't helping, they are getting in the way X_X

Fuck me...

And you think YOU'RE any help when half your posts are comprised of "SHUT UP YOU SPAMMER!!!!!!!!"? How cute.

If you disabled your Windows Firewall and got the same results, how can it be Windows Firewall that is causing a problem? Even better question, who in their RIGHT MIND uses WINDOWS FIREWALL?

• Like 1

And you think YOU'RE any help when half your posts are comprised of "SHUT UP YOU SPAMMER!!!!!!!!"? How cute.

If you disabled your Windows Firewall and got the same results, how can it be Windows Firewall that is causing a problem? Even better question, who in their RIGHT MIND uses WINDOWS FIREWALL?

The kind that aren't a dumb kid called Spaz. fkoff thx?

The kind that aren't a dumb kid called Spaz. fkoff thx?

Yeaaah, 'scuse me? And "TUN3R" is a better name, I 'spose? Look at you, being so trendy with your 3 as an E, that was only popular like 10 years ago. Really, who the hell do you think you are?

This shit again...

Yeah, that shit again. Because no one cares to hear you be a little asshole. So fucking stop it.

• Like 3

Yeaaah, 'scuse me? And "TUN3R" is a better name, I 'spose? Look at you, being so trendy with your 3 as an E, that was only popular like 10 years ago. Really, who the hell do you think you are?

Yeah, that shit again. Because no one cares to hear you be a little asshole. So fucking stop it.

Lack of arguments lead you to pick on my name. How the hell did I see that comming..

And IDK who elected you president, cause as far as I know you're noone's representative. If they got something to say (and I'm sure they do) let 'em speak for themselves.

As for everything else, my agent will call you when I start giving a shit :P

Anyway I fixed the problem. Uhh this is embarrassing but...

When I opened CP again I noticed I have two ''Local Area Connection'' thingies, one was for the motherboard's own network card (which only supports up to 10 MB/s) and the other was a separate network card that supports up to 100 MB/s. So anyway what I did is I accidentally plugged in the internet cable to the 1st network card :P Probably when I got the new GPU.

So yeah, thanks anyway people :P Not you Spaz, you suck.

Anyway I fixed the problem. Uhh this is embarrassing but...

When I opened CP again I noticed I have two ''Local Area Connection'' thingies, one was for the motherboard's own network card (which only supports up to 10 MB/s) and the other was a separate network card that supports up to 100 MB/s. So anyway what I did is I accidentally plugged in the internet cable to the 1st network card :P Probably when I got the new GPU.

So yeah, thanks anyway people :P Not you Spaz, you suck.

tumblr_lhm534LrTY1qh0cb6o1_100.gif