Do you think gta sa is unique? If so would you wish for gta sa part 2

amazingdude

Yes it's unique. Yes I would like to see a GTA SA 2. But no, I wouldn't like to see a sequel. GTA IV's universe is one of the best I've ever seen in a game, I kinda' wish it would stay that way for 2 or 3 games...

I'm over-optimistic I know.

As for a remake, I see a lot of people who keep shouting at the producers to remake game X (mostly Need For Speed), and all I have to say is this:

shut_the_fuck_up2.jpg

Learn to let go of the past, GTA SA was great back then, times change.

Edited by TUN3R
  • Like 1

IDK about that but GTA SA's graphics were the good kind of low quality. AKA the kind where the textures and geometry aren't very detailed but it also isn't full of shaders, bloom and crap like that.

And artistically it's pretty cool, bright colors n stuff.

IDK about that but GTA SA's graphics were the good kind of low quality. AKA the kind where the textures and geometry aren't very detailed but it also isn't full of shaders, bloom and crap like that.

And artistically it's pretty cool, bright colors n stuff.

the game also got realism try to stand near a light pole and see what happens when it falls on you it happened to me :D

• 3 months later...

Back to the topic, GTA SA is a unique game. No other GTA Games have secret government/military bases, loads of flyable aircraft, customisation and the ability to ride planes to different locations.

Would I want GTA SA Part II? Hell yeah! As long as it retains all features of GTA SA and fixes the glitches and gripes, I would love to play it. However, I would like it to have a different protagonist instead of CJ.