LA Noire PC dated, coming to Steam and OnLive

MrGrandTheftAuto

Rockstar have announced that the PC edition of crime-caper LA Noire will be coming to the UK on 11 November, the North American release occuring three days earlier on 8 November. It will be priced at $49.99 / €49.99 / £39.99.

The game will be released in disc-based form for Windows PC, as well as on Steam and OnLive.

Dubbed L.A. Noire: The Complete Collection, the PC edition comes bundled with a code that allows you to download all of the additional add-ons and cases that have been released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 editions. This includes, the 'Nicholson Electroplating' Arson case, 'Reefer Madness' Vice case, 'The Consul’s Car' Traffic case, 'The Naked City'Vice case and 'A Slip of the Tongue' Traffic case.

The PC edition is being developed by Rockstar Leeds (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories) and comes packed with support for NVIDIA 3D Vision as well as control pad support.

Required PC specs as follows:

• Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3 / OnLive for PC or Mac;

• Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz;

• RAM: 2GB to 8GB;

• Hard drive space: 16GB;

• Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB / Radeon HD 3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB;

• Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible;

• DVD Drive.

• Like 1

Huh that's earlier than I expected...

Systems specs though... basically we need 2 GB to run the game and 8 GB to run it decently? Which by Rockstar's standards means 40 FPS with the graphics to medium...

That's RAGE for ya.

Edited by TUN3R
  • Like 1

Game's always get released in U.S first.. I mean its obvoius why... What I don't understand, is that duke nukem forever got realsed EVERYWHERE in europe BEFORE it was released in the state's.. Yet, duke nukem is an American pronoganist (sp >.<). That it like...... The first time I've seen a game released in UK first

Still, Im not too sure about L.A noire.. I will give it a chance as iv never played it and hardly know anything about the game.. But I highly doubt it will be as epic or awesome as GTA or Red dead is

You live in L.A i take it?

I would love a game set in U.K.. simply because it hasnt been done in a LONG TIME.. But at same time, there's enough variety for game's to be set in U.S alone. . But iv always wanted something ficunaltion

Like being able to shoot moon on San An and make it bigger.. Its always made me picture CJ on the Moon.,. Blasting punk ass balla's :P

Sounds good, Those requirements are pretty decent, definitely a release week purchase.

The system/disk space requirements seem a little conservative imo compared to IV; the console versions took up 20-something gigabytes of space (based on what I've read on the Pirate Bay, as both the PS3 and 360 releases weighed in at 22GB).

Gta 4 is 15Gigs on pc.

Game's always get released in U.S first.. I mean its obvoius why...

Even when its from Rockstar Fucking LEEDS!

The system/disk space requirements seem a little conservative imo compared to IV; the console versions took up 20-something gigabytes of space (based on what I've read on the Pirate Bay, as both the PS3 and 360 releases weighed in at 22GB).

I hope it won't be a shit port compared to what R* Toronto did to IV.

I think the space for the game is gonna be more than 16GB. You're right, PS3 version is 20something GB and Xbox version is slightly smaller.

• Like 1

Even when its from Rockstar Fucking LEEDS!

I think the space for the game is gonna be more than 16GB. You're right, PS3 version is 20something GB and Xbox version is slightly smaller.

Oh, well I figured the main 'base' or whatever their called, for game company's would be in the U.S, sure r* are based all around the world but I figure the main one is in NY

IV is not that great any ways, I rather go play S.A or V.C, IV was good at the time but not as long a lasting appeal.. Mostly whenever I play IV, mostly just driving around more then anything pretending its a racing game lols So ya, 30gb is alot of fuckin space! haha, iv got IV installed atm and its taking 15.2GB off my PC's hard drive.. Its the steam version

I would of loved san andreas to have the same thing IV had with the prostitute's acctually doing stuff to you.. Mainly because I use a priest as my main skin for S.A

Anyways, can't wait to play L.A noire ^.^ Another quite interesting game is heavy rain, but it's PS3 exclusive and I have 360 :-\

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK