Which phone do you use?

amazingdude

Some apps you download from the market might not actually work, and also some of the keys might be replaced, check the wiki link, it says which keys are assigned for that and that function.It's really nothing, it's just an installer, it does most of the stuff by itself.

it works but you also need to have a windows phone 6.0 or above right?

• 1 month later...

and what do you use to call someone or text?

Simple: I don't.

I only call people if I'm at home, if I'm not at home then I'm probably too busy to call someone anyway. As for texting, I find it kinda pointless.

I am incredibly irritated by texting. I get angry when people are just sitting there clickclickclickclickclickclickclick. JUST CALL THE DAMN PERSON IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH TO SAY. WHYYYY must people hold CONVERSATIONS over text messages? And people are all like, "Oh, you just have to learn to use short-hand"..... No, thanks, I'll type like a fucking educated person, actually.

X10 w/ Android 2.3

How are the Xperia Android phones? I wanted the PLAY, but it's expensive.

And is anyone capable of giving me one good reason to buy an iPhone BESIDES Siri?

and what do you use to call someone or text?

Simple: I don't.

I only call people if I'm at home, if I'm not at home then I'm probably too busy to call someone anyway. As for texting, I find it kinda pointless.

I am incredibly irritated by texting. I get angry when people are just sitting there clickclickclickclickclickclickclick. JUST CALL THE DAMN PERSON IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH TO SAY. WHYYYY must people hold CONVERSATIONS over text messages? And people are all like, "Oh, you just have to learn to use short-hand"..... No, thanks, I'll type like a fucking educated person, actually.

X10 w/ Android 2.3

How are the Xperia Android phones? I wanted the PLAY, but it's expensive.

And is anyone capable of giving me one good reason to buy an iPhone BESIDES Siri?

They are pretty fast actually, IF you upgrade to newer software.

Which costs how much?

I mean, game systems have free software upgrades....

Most of the time...

Dunno about phones, but since you gotta pay to use them...

(I meant pay extra, like on iPhones)

Software Updates are free.Always were.Well most software updates are free, for everything i've ever used it has been so free(and a lot has passed through my hands believe me)So i don't think there is a software update that you need to pay for.Almost all phones have a built in software check which downloads the new software for free, or you go to the site and flash it via USB.