Funny topic : Do you think girls play GTA games?

amazingdude

Umm ... I've been playing GTA since I was in intermediate school. We just play the game. Why would we care that the main character is a male? Does that mean we weren't supposed to play Sonic, Mario, or Zelda while we were growing up? Does that also make Portal a girly game that men are not allowed to play?

IDK it's pretty hard to tell who's a girl (a.k.a. female homo sapiens) and who's a g.i.r.l. (guy in real life a.k.a. male homo) when you can't see 'em directly...

It's more about who's a real girl and who's a guy pretending to be a girl to get attention. Gay men on the internet don't refer to themselves as a she, most of the times. I think.

IDK it's pretty hard to tell who's a girl (a.k.a. female homo sapiens) and who's a g.i.r.l. (guy in real life a.k.a. male homo) when you can't see 'em directly...

And what the fuck-all does that have to do with this thread?

When in doubt, or any other time, best solution is: Deal with it B-)

Alright, best step back a couple of feet. If you got words to throw, fuckin' throw 'em, and stop beating around the bush.

And this topic is retarded as hell. Ridiculous question. Tomb Raider, Portal, Blood Rayne, a few Resident Evil games, Parasite Evil, etc... Do those games only get played by females because the lead characters are female?