PlayStation PSVita

BlackListedB

Ummm... I do.

Then buy a damn PS2. If that's all you want to play, then that's all you need to buy.

An overclocked PSP named after a woman who's name in Romanian means Cow.

Awwww, you think people actually give a shit about Romanian people. Since no one actually DOES give a shit, your joke kind of fails.

Pity the fool who doesn't know his own language.

Actually, American English is closer to traditional English than the English spoke in England. Ignoring slang, of course.

Why do American's reffer to Chinese as "asians".. Last time I checked, China is not in Asia.

Since when has East Asia NOT been part of Asia?

Well that's not all I want to play fucknut that's the point.

Buy a PS3, can't run PS2 games.

Buy a PS2, can't run PS3 games.

Buy a PSP Cow, can't run ether.

This is some bullshit.

I can play ps2 games on my slim white ps3...

Some games, mainly the sucky ones... But just to make sure, you can't run GTA SA right?

@TUN3R: Dude was there really any need to go so far off topic. Also whilst you took your little excursion down 'who gives a fuck lane' you might have actually wanted to check that you weren't making yourself out to look like an unintelligent moron.

There is a simple solution to your problem:

1.Buy a PS2

2.Stop moaning about backwards compatibility

3.Learn to live without certain things that you don't really need

• Like 1

Well that's not all I want to play fucknut that's the point.

Buy a PS3, can't run PS2 games.

Buy a PS2, can't run PS3 games.

Buy a PSP Cow, can't run ether.

This is some bullshit.

Yeah, totally bullshit that a PS2 can't play PS3 games! Oh the outrage!

And again, Tuner, your "cow" joke fails because no one gives two shits about Romanian. Seriously. They don't.

Interesting weather these days though. Yesterday there were 15c here.

SERIOUSLY, we can't just kick him off the forums or something? He's obviously just a troll.

• Like 1

Almost everyone who posted in this topic is absolutely fucking retarded. I am literally ashamed you are all members of a forum I run. I might just ban all of you.

• Someone complained Vita doesn't run PS2 games - why the fuck would you want to be able to do that? Seriously why would this be relevant to anyone in 2011/2012?
  • People are arguing about the English language in England and Americans etc. when the only American to post here was Spaz and he didn't even bring anything up to do with language.
  • Someone said Rome was in Greece - You learn about the Greeks and the Romans in primary school. How could you think they were the same?
  • Someone said Romans speak Romanian - Same as above really. Romans were people and yeah they spoke Latin, Roman is not a language.
  • Someone asked why Americans call Chinese people "Asians" - It's largest country in Asia you moron. How are they anything other than Asian? Seriously did you not go to school at any point during your life? What continent do you think China is in?
  • Spaz, almost, but my girlfriend happens to be Romanian, so I sort of care :P

• Like 3