Do you play online?

rockstarrem

Online Play  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play online?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How many hours do you play online per week?

• 0-1
    • 1-2
    • 3-5
    • 5-8
    • 8-11
    • More than 11 hours
    • I don't play online
  3. 3. What type of modes do you enjoy most?

• Team Modes
    • Cooperative Modes
    • Competitive Modes
    • Race Modes
    • All
    • I don't play online.
  4. 4. Do you play multiplayer in TLAD or TBOGT?

• Just TLAD
    • Just TBOGT
    • Both
    • None
  5. 5. What platform do you play on?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • PC

Not played much of GTA IV on pc as I hav'nt had my pc long. I've had to take it back for repair's, its a refurb and its fucked up on me already.. Motherboards fucked from what they say. But played GTA IV multiplayer for abit with me mate, before we went back to S.A. When we played S.A all that time we always went on about how cool it'd be to have a screen each

then of course GTA IV came out and he used to come round to my house with his xbox and copy of GTA IV and we would play in the same room with 2 tv's

In all honesty, red dead redemption has better multiplayer ;) but from what I understand RDR is a console exclusive

I haven't played GTA4 or EFLC for months on PS3, it never really grabbed me, and I wouldn't like it if I started again now. It looks too dated for me now, in 2008 it looked great but now not so much. However I'll be playing it within 4 or 5 days on PC once I've installed the other GTA games from Steam.

• 2 weeks later...

Back when the game first came out, I was all over the multiplayer. To be honest the TDM and other competitive modes were really glitchy (people would die 3-4 seconds after you unloaded your entire magazine into them), a bit boring and lacking fun. Races were alright to play every now and then although I never really got into them that much. I was a huge Achievement junkie back then so I played all of the cooperative modes multiple times and it was actually quite fun when you got a good team together. However, the mode that I did enjoy and invested A LOT of time into was Free Mode. I played with some members from here a couple times (Noru, Urbanoutlaw and TEC-9 or whatever his latest name change was) and it was pretty fun. I also had a close friend from high school who loved the game as much as I did. And so over the past few years we have invested at least +150-200 hours into Free Mode. We'd always find something fun to do; whether it was holding off the cops (sometimes at the barge at the airport), doing helicopter pick ups from the water, doing stunts on motorcycles, following people and shanking them for hours on end, racing, doing every glitch we heard about (including entering every 'non-enter-able building that we could) or just relaxing in the city and finding something else to do. After a while it just got really boring even though we did that same thing for the DLC packs. Since I recently switched over to PC gaming and bought the entire GTA collection, I might be willing to do it all over again since it'll be quite a different experience.

Edited by Artur

• 2 months later...

Right hi there, i'm currently using an Xbox 360 to play GTA, i play on the ballad of gay tony with my friends online and have a mac laptop, i'm new to all this modding stuff and i was just wondering if there actually is someone who will help me out? I don't know any software or anything to download so that i can download modded cars and other stuff, i've researched by looking on lots of forums and youtube videos but it's all really confusing with the different types of software installations because i do not have windows on my computer so i can't run any window software. I am looking for a software that i can download that will simply download cars and other accessories etc.. that i can then use on my xbox when on multiplayer with my friends so we can mess about a bit.

Can someone please help!?!?!?!?!