GTA V Announced! Trailer coming 2nd November

Chris

Rockstar have their own in - house guy called Stephen Bliss for alot of the Artwork. he's either produced / directed most of the Artwork since GTAIII. One of my Design Lecturers used to work at R* coincidentally, though never on any of the gaming aspects I don't think.... mainly design for in - house usage at a guess. He helped my out a bunch when I did some research on Bliss during a project a few years ago. He doesn't work there any more I might add; He started his own design company which bombed and now he's a lecturer and art director. He's also a fuckin' prick.

I like the Idea of DC, but obviously not DC. If DC was R*s envisionment (word?) of Carcer City - which I'd like to see - and would get right on board with.

Hmm... Los Santos... Grove St... that would explain the logo.

Explain how that would explain the logo.

Play the game GTA San Andreas, I think you can get it for 13$ on Steam.

Yeah, I've beat it at least 3 times on the PS2. There is absolutely no reference in that logo to Los Santos.

If Rockstar didn't wanna piss off Americans with 9/11 in Liberty City do you honestly think they would go for a shootout at the White House? :P

Screw 9/11. That shit happened over a decade ago, everyone can get over it and move on. I was over that shit in 2002.

Hmm... Los Santos... Grove St... that would explain the logo.

Explain how that would explain the logo.

Play the game GTA San Andreas, I think you can get it for 13$ on Steam.

Yeah, I've beat it at least 3 times on the PS2. There is absolutely no reference in that logo to Los Santos.

If Rockstar didn't wanna piss off Americans with 9/11 in Liberty City do you honestly think they would go for a shootout at the White House? :P

Screw 9/11. That shit happened over a decade ago, everyone can get over it and move on. I was over that shit in 2002.

I actually agree with that. More than you think.

If you can convince Rockstar then by all means.

Can someone Like that for me, some Brit took away my rights :P

Can someone Like that for me, some Brit took away my rights :P

You gotta a problem with Brits?

About fucking time. This is a good thing to us and the GTAP community (more traffic activity). But I'm glad that the new GTA is announced. I can't wait to see who our new character is and who might return.

Agree :)

• Like 1

I think location might be less important, while I don't want another rehash of the old cities (los santos, san fierro etc.)

I think that timeline is more important, will they go back to the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s or create a modern timeline like IV, I would love a 70s style timeline but can't see it happening as the character would have to lose the mobile phone and internet etc.

Ho - ly - shit it's Red Devil. How's it goin'?

Also restricted members can't make threads, like posts, use the friends feature, vote i polls edit posts or make more than 20 posts a day. Give or take some details.

Yeah im good, have been inactive for a few years I think , but once I heard gtav trailer coming out I was back, lol I am changing my name back to Red Devil.