GTA V Announced! Trailer coming 2nd November

Chris

I just hope it ain't Los Santos, I hated that gang-related stuff from SA and rarely went to LS. San Fierro or Las Venturas would be pretty cool though.

:D Pussy

Actually, I'd say it's all the little "thugs" who are the pussies. There is nothing "tough" or "manly" about killing people over stupid shit like colors. That's childish as hell.

• Like 3

Yeah I must be the only person here then who's hoping it will be in Los Santos again haha.. Miami would also be an awesome setting for V. One thing I loved about vice city, is that it had so much... Style.

I'm not too sure about D.C, I dont want a realistic world like they did with GTA IV. But why would D.C be a good location for V? What's so special about it? I want V to be like GTA was in the good ol'e day's. Im sure it'll be good anyway no matter where it is set.

Can someone Like that for me, some Brit took away my rights :P

You gotta a problem with Brits?

Chris is British, pal. He is just complaining that he's in the Restricted group now. Btw, what's the difference between restricted users and normal ones (apart from the fact that they can't like posts)?

I think tun3r's reffering to me when he said some brit took away his rights. But seriously Im easily wound up and tun3r like's to annoy the fuck outta people just for the hell of it. Suprised I didn't get "restricted" as well tbh.

I just hope it ain't Los Santos, I hated that gang-related stuff from SA and rarely went to LS. San Fierro or Las Venturas would be pretty cool though.

:D Pussy

Actually, I'd say it's all the little "thugs" who are the pussies. There is nothing "tough" or "manly" about killing people over stupid shit like colors. That's childish as hell.

I hate purple colour's! Green FTW!!!

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK