GTA V trailer makes MW 3 and Battlefield 3 a lot less exciting

amazingdude

Don't get me started on generic shooters. It doesn't matter how much merit either of them warrant as games, they'll both sell like fuck because 90% of the player base are idiots. Show me something truly innovative Activision / Treyarch have done in the last 5 years other than stamp out cookiecuts of the same game going to the same people and I'll eat my hat.

• Like 2

But... hats are worth bout 3 refined, why eat it? Just give it to me :P

They can be worth 9001 refined but they will never be worth anything in money as most people believe...

Valve is exploiting the stupid. Hat down for that.

Back on subject, I was kinda' taken by surprise when the trailer was released, although the thought of Rockstar making an official statement shortly before SR3's release did cross my mind a few months ago...

Anyway I guess it's not coming to PC... well it's not entirely a bad thing (yeah yeah shock bomb coming from me, deal with it).

there hasn't been any announcement about whether or not GTA V will come to PC, although the grand theft auto series had been known to release the PC version longer than the console version

anyway, BF 3 actually looks cool but the GTA series is totally a living legend compared to that shit, i would take a piss on them MW 3 and BF 3 cd's any day if i can get the GTA V first copy out of it

there hasn't been any announcement about whether or not GTA V will come to PC, although the grand theft auto series had been known to release the PC version longer than the console version

Nothing wrong with that. But it would be cool if they at least used that extra time to optimize the game properly...

Nothing wrong with that. But it would be cool if they at least used that extra time to optimize the game properly...

But guys Max Payne 3 is coming out in all the platforms including PC on the same date isn't? i think R* is over that delaying the PC version..

Also the 3D GTA V :drool: will be a dream come true... :wub:

But guys Max Payne 3 is coming out in all the platforms including PC on the same date isn't? i think R* is over that delaying the PC version..

Also the 3D GTA V :drool: will be a dream come true... :wub:

Max Payne IS delayed on PC :P

God damn it where's that fucking Edit button.

Anyway that's Max Payne 3, not Max Payne. Typo.

Max Payne IS delayed on PC :P

God damn it where's that fucking Edit button.

Anyway that's Max Payne 3, not Max Payne. Typo.

OOPS my bad, i didn't know that..

but all the sites which had the date as march 2012 as realease for all the console and PC version of max payne 3.. and also i can't find any info on delay of MP 3 in PC..

Are you just kidding? i don't get it? sorry English is not my first language :(

Don't remember where I saw it, but it was probably IGN's upcoming games section so it could have been outdated...

Ether that or Mass Effect 3 is delayed on PC and I mixed 'em up. Tho ME3 delay is unlikely.

@amazingdude

Some peps don't have Twitter?

Valve is exploiting the stupid. Hat down for that.

I swear to GOD if Valve does not release HL2EP3 I'm going to kill things. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOREALIS!!!!!

On-topic, this isn't exactly out of the ordinary. Big, anticipated titles, ALWAYS build a lot of hype and tension. It just comes with the territory.

• Like 1

I swear to GOD if Valve does not release HL2EP3 I'm going to kill things. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOREALIS!!!!!

May I make a sugestion? Run. Kill Gabe :P

Battlefield 3 is still the best game out currently, I mean I played the demo and it seemed like a full blown war, much better than COD.

Rockstar probably made sure the trailer was released around this time to make sure it is still the number one game around. I expect this site to be busy on the 2nd november

Probly will. I just wonder how long will R*'s servers be working on that day, before they go down due to the traffic...

They are most likely to go down as fans all over the world would be stalking their website 1-3 hours before the time of release.

How the fuck a non FPS game makes the other FPS games not that exciting?Seems shit to me.BF3 is better than GTA V in any aspect, but there are more non FPS players around than serious FPS players.I don't even get Activision with MW3, it's the same thing like MW2 lol.