GTA V trailer makes MW 3 and Battlefield 3 a lot less exciting

amazingdude

They are most likely to go down as fans all over the world would be stalking their website 1-3 hours before the time of release.

How the fuck a non FPS game makes the other FPS games not that exciting?Seems shit to me.BF3 is better than GTA V in the aspect of a shooting game and story but doesn't give you the freedom of GTA, but there are more non FPS players around than serious FPS players.I don't even get Activision with MW3, it's the same thing like MW2 lol.

Oh lol, tried to edit out my post and it replied instead of editing ..

Edited by Damjan

Battlefield 3 is still the best game out currently, I mean I played the demo and it seemed like a full blown war, much better than COD.

Rockstar probably made sure the trailer was released around this time to make sure it is still the number one game around. I expect this site to be busy on the 2nd november

I don't know about "best game out", but it IS my favorite war game. Much more enjoyable than COD. Granted, I've never played 3, but BF2 is what turned me on to FPS games.

They are most likely to go down as fans all over the world would be stalking their website 1-3 hours before the time of release.

How the fuck a non FPS game makes the other FPS games not that exciting?Seems shit to me.BF3 is better than GTA V in any aspect, but there are more non FPS players around than serious FPS players.I don't even get Activision with MW3, it's the same thing like MW2 lol.

Uh, the excitement surrounding games is x amount regardless of what genre it is. However, you cannot say BF3 is better than GTA V in any aspect, especially since one is already out, and the other doesn't even have a release date yet. Not to mention they are entirely different games.

Battlefield 3 is still the best game out currently, I mean I played the demo and it seemed like a full blown war, much better than COD.

Rockstar probably made sure the trailer was released around this time to make sure it is still the number one game around. I expect this site to be busy on the 2nd november

I don't know about "best game out", but it IS my favorite war game. Much more enjoyable than COD. Granted, I've never played 3, but BF2 is what turned me on to FPS games.

How the fuck a non FPS game makes the other FPS games not that exciting?Seems shit to me.BF3 is better than GTA V in any aspect, but there are more non FPS players around than serious FPS players.I don't even get Activision with MW3, it's the same thing like MW2 lol.

Uh, the excitement surrounding games is x amount regardless of what genre it is. However, you cannot say BF3 is better than GTA V in any aspect, especially since one is already out, and the other doesn't even have a release date yet. Not to mention they are entirely different games.

I edited out my post, but it turned out as a reply, my second reply says in the shooting aspect of it, e.g weapons, attachments for weapons, the power of weapons, well its Battlefield after all it should feature well balanced weapons, but you get what I mean.

Don't get me started on generic shooters. It doesn't matter how much merit either of them warrant as games, they'll both sell like fuck because 90% of the player base are idiots. Show me something truly innovative Activision / Treyarch have done in the last 5 years other than stamp out cookiecuts of the same game going to the same people and I'll eat my hat.

Serious Sam 3's is a good shooter coming out very soon though

ALL MAN, NO COVER

Why start this thread? BF3 and GTA V are different games, we havent even seen the fucking trailer for V. So....shut the hell up.

Yeah Mr. Grand Theft is right.. Stop talking about shooters guys.. God damn.

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

I've been trying not to get too hyped up but its so damn hard!

NEW GTA GAMMMEEEEE.. They should give the police, dogs.. Police Dogs! and they can bring jetpack back, and ummmm .. drug dealing out of ice cream trucks! woop woop

shame though, as gta v will use modern track's.. San andreas and VC had the best sound track, GTA IV had a pretty good sound track but not as good as SA or VC :-\

• 2 months later...

Grand Theft Auto will always be better than Battlefield, COD and Halo. First Person Shooters always follow the same, fixed linear storyline. You don't get the freedomn to do whatever you like and you cannot wreck as much havok as GTA. Also, Rockstar Games is a very, very successful company, so you can always expect a masterpiece from them.