First GTA V trailer is here!

Chris

From Wikipedia:

At 9am Pacific Time on November 2, Rockstar released a 1:24 minute debut trailer for GTA V. It reveals the location to be Los Santos, the fictional city of Los Angeles and its California surroundings, including Hollywood ("Vinewood") and rural hills and valleys. Planes, jetskis and police chases all feature in the trailer. The song used in the trailer is by British band The Small Faces and the song is called "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake". [18][19] At 16:54 on the 2nd of November Rockstar announced that the main character of the series would be named George Naylor and we will follow him from San Andreas to Vice City in the biggest Grand Theft Auto made to date.

Awesome trailer.

Quoting some trailer analysis made by a redditor.

Okay, let's take this all in and consider what we learn about the game from this trailer:
  • Will be set at least in Los Santos, possibly all of San Andreas (edit: It is San Andreas, you see it on the license plates. And the bug exterminator's van says "Los Santos" on is, meaning that there's a very good chance we will get all 3 cities)
  • Dogs/animals are in game
  • A MASSIVE looking mountain
  • Biplanes/jets
  • Jet skis? (name of the Jetski? Speeophile 2000)
  • At least one area of town will be "Little Seoul" (:32)
  • Ok, at different points in the trailer there are what looks like different people driving cars. At first I thought it was a sign that the ability to control your whole appearance is back, but when I look closer it almost seems like you would be controlling a different character
  • If the main character winds up being Tommy Vercetti 25 years after the events of Vice City (VO sounds a hell of a lot like Ray Liotta, guy at :40 looks like Tommy) I am pre-ordering this game tomorrow, holy shit

Just to keep in mind, next October does happen to be the 10 year anniversary of Vice City...

What else?

ALSO! Here's the song used in the trailer:

It's by the Small Faces, called "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake/Afterglow" Full expect it to be available as a song on a radio station, as all other GTA trailer songs have been

http://www.reddit.co...trailer/c2wfxtf

Edited by EvoLuTioN